The Horse racing thread

Started by maddog, December 19, 2006, 03:02:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Radda bout yeee

If Gold Cup 2010 was one to forget - 2011 Gold Cup will be one to remember forever! - QUALITY RACE!!!!!!

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: Radda bout yeee on March 18, 2011, 03:56:02 PM
If Gold Cup 2010 was one to forget - 2011 Gold Cup will be one to remember forever! - QUALITY RACE!!!!!!

Have to agree. That was a great finish

illdecide

just when i thought i was gonna get all my cash back from Baby Run the stupid jockey/horse falls...bastid
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

The Worker

Anyone got a link to a site that shows the last 2 races?

who wants to watch deal or no deal  >:(

Hardy

You can watch on Betfair if you have an account and a bet. Otherwise http://www.show-sports.net/Channel%203.html

The Worker

Quote from: Hardy on March 18, 2011, 04:31:03 PM
You can watch on Betfair if you have an account and a bet. Otherwise http://www.show-sports.net/Channel%203.html

good man, im on DH's pick in this  :)

Doogie Browser

illdecide

Got it all back on Sir Des Champs...correct.
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Doogie Browser

The Worker

Radda bout yeee

Lovely double on long run and sir des champs!!!! a great finish to the festivall!!!  ;D ;D

DH is some operator!!! he should replace that mccriricck C*ck!!!

bridge fan

Quote from: Hardy on March 18, 2011, 03:34:49 PM
Wouldn't have backed that in a million years. Some horse to win against the ground, his age and an amateur on his back.

Hard on Barry Geraghty to be deprived of a Gold Cup.

not hard on geraghty at all long run was bough for his son to ride and thath the way it worked out and fair play to him

Abble

Quote from: illdecide on March 18, 2011, 04:08:53 PM
just when i thought i was gonna get all my cash back from Baby Run the stupid jockey/horse falls...bastid

catch yerself on !!

he should've won no doubt, but you're just being a bit ott in your language there...poor jockey crying his eyes out on th return back, and it didn't seemto be any fault of his, just one of these things

TacadoirArdMhacha

Great to see the two old stagers plugging up the hill in the big one today. He'd probably be handicapped out of it but even at 12 surely Denman could run a big race in the 2012 Grand National? Will Kauto's last race be in Lisburn in November?

What a magnificent week. I'd a good week personally (with much help from resident expert Donnelly's Hollow) but even apart from the money it was a thoroughly enjoyable festival of racing. Are we likely to see any re-matches at Aintree or Punchestown? Would love to see a fit-again Binocular sent over to take on Hurricane Fly.

Only 363 days to go!
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

Over The Last

Hats off to Donnelly's Hollow!  ;D
Hope everyone faired out rightly over the week. Great festival and finished rightly.

6/1 quote for long run in the aftermath of yesterday's victory for the 2012 renewal could be snapped up. Especially if some of the big hitters bow out by then like Kauto and Denman. Two absolute superstar's, may bow out at the top and owe no one anything.

what was everyone's favourite winner of the week?
Personally i loved the class that oozed out of hurricane fly and quevega.