Catch the high ball

Chaparro 8.30 Dundalk
Historic Occasion 9.00 Dundalk
£5 Double
GAA Board World Cup Sweepstake Winner 2010

the greatest jockey

paco boy at newbury and kerb appeal at kilbeggan

Massey-135

anyone hear the tommy and hector show today? who did the nagmaster back?

sammymaguire

Quote from: Massey-135 on May 15, 2010, 02:04:58 PM
anyone hear the tommy and hector show today? who did the nagmaster back?

Barak, not sure of spelling, in the last at Navan tomor - 4/1-ish
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

the greatest jockey

dick turpin will surely go close in the french 2000 guineas tomorrow, 2nd in the english guineas and  beat canford cliffs in a guineas trial as well, 3/1 at the moment

super kenny's an interestng horse to see tomorrow at stratford, was supposedly going to be aimed at this years triupmh hurdle but could only finish nineth in the aintree equivalent, is giving weight away tomoro in the 4.20 but if is any sort of price might be good value

Donnellys Hollow

That Super Kenny will have to have learned how to settle since Liverpool. I backed him that day and he was way too keen early on. Sh1te field though so he should have enough if there's any sort of gallop on.

There's a very interesting horse entered up at Punchestown next Tuesday. Hope he's declared because he might just sneak under the radar.  ;)
There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

boojangles

Quote from: Donnellys Hollow on May 15, 2010, 08:15:52 PM
That Super Kenny will have to have learned how to settle since Liverpool. I backed him that day and he was way too keen early on. Sh1te field though so he should have enough if there's any sort of gallop on.

There's a very interesting horse entered up at Punchestown next Tuesday. Hope he's declared because he might just sneak under the radar.  ;)

No doubt you'l keep us informed Donnelly ;D

the greatest jockey

Donnellys Hollow

Nope. Same yard though. Stands out like a sore thumb on flat form + breeding.

He's in the maiden hurdle that Hurricane Fly won two years ago. Very interesting if Willie lets him take his chance with a trip to Auteuil in mind.

the greatest jockey

beat none other than superkenny this time last year and was 14/1 for the triupmh antepost...

Donnellys Hollow

No you've got it  ;)

I think Willie has one or two others entered as well though so not sure he'll take his chance.

Catch the high ball

Would this horse go by the name of "Zaidpour" by any chance?
GAA Board World Cup Sweepstake Winner 2010

beer baron

Quote from: Catch the high ball on May 16, 2010, 09:45:03 AM
Would this horse go by the name of "Zaidpour" by any chance?

Looks like it after having a look through racing post,entered at sligo and punchestown this week

Donnellys Hollow

Special Duty "wins" another Classic in the stewards room - GUBU!

Rosanara is definitely the one to take out of the race for me. I think De Royre Dupre missed a trick by not prepping her for a tilt at Epsom. She's out of the Derby and Arc winning Sinndar and she looks like a mile and a half will be right up her street. She has an entry for the Irish Oaks and I wouldn't bet against her if she travels over to the Curragh on 18 July.

the greatest jockey

super kenny at 1/3 got turned over, at 1/3 was probably a big lay opportunity