The Horse racing thread

Started by maddog, December 19, 2006, 03:02:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Treasurer

Donnellys Hollow

Quote from: Treasurer on December 03, 2009, 12:00:16 AM
Quote from: Donnellys Hollow on December 02, 2009, 07:05:52 PM
...Pandorama did what I expected him to do....

Happy days :D

;)

Captain Cee Bee out first time over fences at Naas tomorrow. Shergar has been seen more often recently than this horse but he could be anything if Eddie Harty has him back sound. He outfought Binocular giving him 7lbs in the Supreme Novices a few years ago and he always looked like he'd make a better chaser. McCoy is staying over for the ride which is a positve. Race to watch with a view to the Arkle. Hope he wins and sets up a fascinating clash with Sizing Europe and Sports Line on Stephens' Day.
There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

ludermor

mighty bob in the 2.50 at nass. A mate works with one of his syndicate and swear by him ( famous last words!!) In from 33's to 16 so far

sammymaguire

Quote from: ludermor on December 03, 2009, 11:30:58 AM
mighty bob in the 2.50 at nass. A mate works with one of his syndicate and swear by him ( famous last words!!) In from 33's to 16 so far

cheers Luder, i'll have a few quid e/w and stick in another one somewhere...
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

Donnellys Hollow

Quote from: Donnellys Hollow on December 03, 2009, 01:49:20 AM
;)

Captain Cee Bee out first time over fences at Naas tomorrow. Shergar has been seen more often recently than this horse but he could be anything if Eddie Harty has him back sound. He outfought Binocular giving him 7lbs in the Supreme Novices a few years ago and he always looked like he'd make a better chaser. McCoy is staying over for the ride which is a positve. Race to watch with a view to the Arkle. Hope he wins and sets up a fascinating clash with Sizing Europe and Sports Line on Stephens' Day.

He's back alright. How on earth was he allowed go off @ 4/1?

Sets up a hell of a race at Christmas.
There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

Treasurer

Quote from: Donnellys Hollow on December 03, 2009, 01:07:23 PM
Quote from: Donnellys Hollow on December 03, 2009, 01:49:20 AM
;)

He's back alright
. How on earth was he allowed go off @ 4/1?

Sets up a hell of a race at Christmas.

Great to see.

gerrykeegan

Ludermore
You go to the top of my Christmas card list!
2007  2008 & 2009 Fantasy Golf Winner
(A legitimately held title unlike Dinny's)

sammymaguire

this was the christmas money waiting to be had fella, fantastic shout  ;D
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

Treasurer

gaa.boy

Thanks! You have saved Xmas!

football-4-life

brillant!! i onli had 5e/w!! :<!! much did yas have on it?

ludermor

Woohoo! Was in a meeting and only checked it now! I got it at 25s in ladbrokes so happy f**king days!I put 50 each way on it, for one i went with it, so im looking at 1700 in the account now!

Mickey Linden

Thats great tipping. Fair play.

As usual I didnt have a cent on it!  >:(

maddog

Good lad ludermor, got a tenner ew at 14's ;D

rossie mad

fair play 25 e/w at 12's.

Her xmas present sorted now.
Thanks ludermor