The Horse racing thread

Started by maddog, December 19, 2006, 03:02:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

full back

Quote from: sammymaguire on September 17, 2009, 01:46:08 PM
Wrong full back. Some are fancies and some are tips but just to let you know I am in touch with guys in england who have contacts in some of the best known stables in UK racing as well as a few lads in Ireland... info I get I cannot blurt out as info but whatever I do put online, here and elsewhere, I will have a punt on (all £2.50 e/w  ::) )

It would be beneficial if you would differentiate bewteen your fancies & the tips you receive ;)

sammymaguire

Quote from: full back on September 17, 2009, 04:27:20 PM
Quote from: sammymaguire on September 17, 2009, 01:46:08 PM
Wrong full back. Some are fancies and some are tips but just to let you know I am in touch with guys in england who have contacts in some of the best known stables in UK racing as well as a few lads in Ireland... info I get I cannot blurt out as info but whatever I do put online, here and elsewhere, I will have a punt on (all £2.50 e/w  ::) )

It would be beneficial if you would differentiate bewteen your fancies & the tips you receive ;)

I don't have to put anything on here at all never mind say whether stuff is a fancy or a tip but you can be rest assured most of the stuff is info as I don't spend all day reading the RP. Also, when a talking horse gets beat then I don't want to take the blame for some poor sod reading something that I stuck up on here and losing £100 becuase I was told it was a dead cert... The reason I post on here is that I like the GAA fraternity so I choose to throw some stuff out there in the hope someone could take a few quid off a bookie. Did you back that 12/1 winner at Ayr there FB? Exacta paid £47.70
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

full back

Quote from: sammymaguire on September 17, 2009, 04:48:30 PM
The reason I post on here is that I like the GAA fraternity so I choose to throw some stuff out there in the hope someone could take a few quid off a bookie. Did you back that 12/1 winner at Ayr there FB? Exacta paid £47.70

Lord knows what you do to your enemies

Didnt back it Sammy, I didnt know if it was a tip or a fancy ;)

Perhaps we should get a competition going for a few days a week where a man/woman posts their 2 tips/fancies of the day & see how we get on

sammymaguire

you could be on to something there fb... might cut out some of the slagging if anyone could actually pick a winner then they can throw out digs... I am a real cruel man to those I hate, I tell them I have nailed on info and to get the mortgage on it  :-\

just wait til the National Hunt gets going in earnest shortly and then we'll see some winners  ::)  ::)
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

illdecide

Quote from: sammymaguire on September 17, 2009, 05:03:59 PM
you could be on to something there fb... might cut out some of the slagging if anyone could actually pick a winner then they can throw out digs... I am a real cruel man to those I hate, I tell them I have nailed on info and to get the mortgage on it  :-\

just wait til the National Hunt gets going in earnest shortly and then we'll see some winners  ::)  ::)

ill be riding a winner in 5 minutes ;)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

magpie seanie

Quote from: illdecide on September 17, 2009, 05:23:44 PM

What's his name?

illdecide

Quote from: magpie seanie on September 17, 2009, 05:24:58 PM

What's his name?

:D Ya wouldn't know him saan ;)

tyrone girl

sammymaguire

Quote from: illdecide on September 17, 2009, 05:27:03 PM
Quote from: magpie seanie on September 17, 2009, 05:24:58 PM

What's his name?

:D Ya wouldn't know him saan ;)

are you finally coming out illdecide? strange way to do it but each to their own   :o
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

tyrone girl

Why did u edit ur wee kiss sammy  :o :o are u coming out too - ah well each to their own

space rabbit

sammymaguire

Quote from: tyrone girl on September 17, 2009, 05:52:15 PM
Why did u edit ur wee kiss sammy  :o :o are u coming out too - ah well each to their own

when i looked at it after i put it on looked queer as hell alright, however, for you TG   :-*   :-*   :-*   :-*
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

illdecide

I'm straight as a nail saan ;) there's no bum bashing in my house ;D

illdecide

Quote from: lfdown2 on September 17, 2009, 07:02:58 PM

Very good :D :D :D

Anyway lets gets back to the riding...Sammy what ya reckon today saan?