The Horse racing thread

Started by maddog, December 19, 2006, 03:02:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

illdecide

Quote from: JohnDenver on June 19, 2009, 11:38:26 AM
Couple of picks today.

2.30 - Aegean - Another of Wards American horses, supposedly said it was his best hope for the week.  2/1 or so at present.
3.45 - Again - e/w 8/1
5.30 - Harrison George - e/w 20/1

Don't think il reach the heights of the first two tips, but il try my luck again.  Like the look of the American horse.

Good luck with whatever you choose.

Aegean ran a stinker there...my £25 down the drain...Wife'll kill ma :'(
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

JohnDenver

Quote from: illdecide on June 19, 2009, 02:37:25 PM
Quote from: JohnDenver on June 19, 2009, 11:38:26 AM
Couple of picks today.

2.30 - Aegean - Another of Wards American horses, supposedly said it was his best hope for the week.  2/1 or so at present.
3.45 - Again - e/w 8/1
5.30 - Harrison George - e/w 20/1

Don't think il reach the heights of the first two tips, but il try my luck again.  Like the look of the American horse.

Good luck with whatever you choose.

Aegean ran a stinker there...my £25 down the drain...Wife'll kill ma :'(

Don't talk, had a healthy lump on it, sounded promising from the stalls but faded badly.

Our Nail Loney

Tip for Honest Man in the 6.15 at Down Royal, 12/1 at the minute

Most people doing it each way.

illdecide

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on June 19, 2009, 04:20:09 PM

HONEST MAN continues in good form and followed up a course and distance win with a close-up third at Ballinrobe last time out. He's only gone up llb for that and should be on the premises again. Betabob looked like a future winner when coming home a goodfourth at Cork last time and has a chance off this mark. Hu Ha Jo has talent but doesn't always show it. He shaped well on the level latest and has bits and pieces of decent hurdles form.

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: illdecide on June 19, 2009, 04:36:48 PM
Quote from: Our Nail Loney on June 19, 2009, 04:20:09 PM

HONEST MAN continues in good form and followed up a course and distance win with a close-up third at Ballinrobe last time out. He's only gone up llb for that and should be on the premises again. Betabob looked like a future winner when coming home a goodfourth at Cork last time and has a chance off this mark. Hu Ha Jo has talent but doesn't always show it. He shaped well on the level latest and has bits and pieces of decent hurdles form.

Looks a wide open race but I would hope he could get up for a place...

Tommy Tibbs

Any fancies for today lads?

tyrone girl

Double on Fitzroy in 4.40 and Portant fella in 5.45 i think it is.

Bet i have jinxed myself now  :-\

vav

that should read eachway double TG!!

tyrone girl

oops so it should i think we may have jinxed ourselves but sure fingers crossed  :P

vav

haha here's hoping it goes the way of my mothers tip last night :D though just had hard luck on Camponologist so can only get better.. 

vav

tyrone girl

Im turning my phone off next time u get a tip  >:(  :-\

vav

oi have I not given you a 12/1 and a 5/1 winner this week.. Bet you're still up a few quid from my tips this week.. But FINE I'll keep them to myself from now on! Hmmph!!

supersub

Hmm any tips? Down a....few quid  :D

illdecide

Quote from: supersub on June 23, 2009, 03:32:08 PM
Hmm any tips? Down a....few quid  :D

Yes..."never wipe your arse with a broken bottle"...only messin. No, no tips today but i fancy one at 4:30 (Coral Shores)