The Horse racing thread

Started by maddog, December 19, 2006, 03:02:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: vav on June 17, 2009, 12:34:57 PM
I reckon Ouqba has good e/w prospects in the 1st @ 11/1.. Got a free bet with 365 for backin him so keep them tips coming plz  :)

I know very little about horses, but the commentator stated before they lined up that Ouqba was that calmest looking horse out there.
So that convinced me to put £2 EW on him.

That's me free the rest of the day....
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Donnellys Hollow

I think Tartan Bearer might get done for speed over 10f. I like the look of both the French horses in that race with probably a slight preference for Never On Sunday.

The two best bets of the week are running tomorrow. Leocorno in the Ribblesdale and Freemantle in the Hampton Court. Leocorno is a half sister to Golan and Tartan Bearer and she was thought to be an Oaks horse earlier on in the year before she had a slight setback which put her back a few weeks in her work. She bolted up in a mediocre handicap at Sandown on her reappearance and she'll be open to plenty of improvement stepping up 3f in trip.

Freemantle was just touched off when attempting to make all in the Dante. That was his seasonal reappearance and Aidan's have been coming on a tonne for their first run. He didn't run at Epsom to keep him fresh for this.

I'll be backing them in singles and a double. Can't imagine they'll be generous prices though.
There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

Joxer

Lush Lashes hammered!

Spacious- Johnny Murtagh 10/1

Donnellys Hollow

Quote from: Joxer on June 17, 2009, 03:11:05 PM
Lush Lashes hammered!

Spacious- Johnny Murtagh 10/1

The Group 1 penalty did for her.

Strange decision by Bolger to send her there anyway. I've always thought she was better over 10f rather than a mile. The Pretty Polly Stakes at the Curragh on Saturday week would have been perfect for her.
There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

Mickey Linden

I backed Ryan Moore for top jockey at Ascot. has he any chance? I know he hasnt got off the mark yet. Who is leading?

Doogie Browser

Tartan Bearer beat there too, split the two french horses. Vision Detat wins at 4/1

Norf Tyrone

John Denver = Legend

Jealous again walks it!
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Shamrock Shore

John Denver walks on water.

Of that there is little doubt.

;D

Treasurer

vav

fair play to ya JohnDenver thanks for that one  :D used my free bet on it.. Cheers :D

boojangles

Bookies get their revenge today.Why is it I always log on too early and too late on this page-missed a 13-2 and 12-1 today.Fucks f**k

SidelineKick

I chose to go with Ceedwell e/w.

Why would I not listen to the big JD after yesterday?  >:(
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

Treasurer

Quote from: Shamrock Shore on June 17, 2009, 05:05:54 PM
John Denver walks on water.

Of that there is little doubt.

;D

Hmm.... if he did he might still be with us.............

the Deel Rover

balls been busy and haven't checked this thread  >:( Fair play to ya jd your fairly throwing out the tips there what odds did the last one come in at ?
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

ludermor

I was seething when i was reading JD tips yesterday so thanks be to f**k i caught it today, Good man JD!