The Horse racing thread

Started by maddog, December 19, 2006, 03:02:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

boojangles

Quote from: D4S on May 20, 2009, 11:05:44 AM
Sligo Abandoned this evening lads!

Just heard word for a horse tonight 9.00 Sedgefield called Diktatorship. Has just come in to 7/1 from 10s + 12s in the last 40 minutes!

3rd at 6-1.Nice each way.

Family guy

Fancy mc coy double in the first to races at wheterby

youbetterbelieveit

Good Call with the McCoy double,

T O Hare

Quote from: Family guy on May 21, 2009, 11:39:59 AM
Fancy mc coy double in the first to races at wheterby

Had a score on it!!! Fancied it this morning!!!!!
"2008 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

illdecide

8:40 Stratford tonight

Freeline Fury...get on lads

I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

full back

Quote from: illdecide on May 22, 2009, 05:13:20 PM
8:40 Stratford tonight

Freeline Fury...get on lads

Who gave you this illdecide?

Our Nail Loney

7/1 here near the off

For the record I am not on, I wouldnt touch any of illdeicdes tips with a barge pole!!

;)

Hope this doesnt come back to haunt me!

bigfrank

tip 4 breeseout 7.05 hexham

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: bigfrank on May 26, 2009, 06:56:55 PM
tip 4 breeseout 7.05 hexham

Good shot frank, didnt do it myself though as I dont back that gangster Lambe anymore

bigfrank

On a roll at the min,not the biggest price in the world but its a start:P

supersub

any tips on the tracks today?

boojangles

Somebody tipped here few weeks ago when it won-Hunting Tower-its out again tonight at Wetherby 650 McCoy on board-seems well fancied,around even money.
Really fancy Tommy Stacks horse Clashnacree 550 Leopardstown this evening.5-4 or so.Should have won its first outing,fancied to go well today.

Donnellys Hollow

Stack's colt should take plenty of beating alright. The Ballydoyle horse is the danger but most of Aidan's 2yos are coming on for their first run.

Donegal is way too big a price in the 8.00. Alandi could be anything but I've a feeling he might struggle on quicker ground tonight than he encountered at Navan. He was impressive that day but the race fell apart with Yeats running so flat. Donegal has been a massive disappointment over hurdles but some of his flat form in England last summer is bordering on group class. He was only beaten 2L by Sixties Icon and a short head by Conduit who went on to win the Leger and Breeders Cup Turf. If he hasn't been soured by his hurdling experience he'll run well at a big price.
There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

Lecale2

Right I've backed the wages on a double - Hunting Tower & Clashnacree. Fingers crossed. It'll be a long month if these certs don't come up.

gerrykeegan

long month ahead, 1 and 2
2007  2008 & 2009 Fantasy Golf Winner
(A legitimately held title unlike Dinny's)