The Horse racing thread

Started by maddog, December 19, 2006, 03:02:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Our Nail Loney

The horses have been called in from the track at Lingfield on veterinary advice, they are looking over the track now, not looking too good.

Off at Newbury though, looks peachy there

Mount Helicon if anyone is interested in the first!!

Our Nail Loney

McCoy wins the first for Henderson, Optimus Maximus, whilst Jonjo had another in the race...

C_Berg_316

lads - heres a site worth checking out for the owl horses:

http://www.pendletoday.co.uk/CustomPages/CustomPage.aspx?Pageid=65465

Not sure who the guy that puts the tips up is but he puts one up every day and Ive been monitoring it these last few weeks - very seldom the horse he picks isn't placed at least and one particular week Mon through to Fri he had 5 Winners in a row.  Obviously I'm not Guaranteeing he'll pick winners/placed horses every day or anything but worth a wee look if you fancy having a punt on the day.
thats the crack she said with one leg up above on the table

bigfrank

TUESDAY: PSI UNPLACED
MONDAY: THARAWAAT 2ND
SUNDAY: FINGER ONTHE PULSE 3RD

Results so far this week on the website above ??? ??? Just messing C Berg :P

bigfrank

Planet of sound wins by 6 lengths!!! ;D ;D

Our Nail Loney

Planet of Sound obliges at 6/4, had a scare at the second last but was still impressive...

full back

Nice one nail
Bit of a scare 2 out but all good

bigfrank

The Giant Mad Max tip toes to victory!! :P :P

full back

Doogie Browser

Great job Our Nail, cheers for that.

winsamsoon

A nice wee £50 double lads. I hope you had a nice wee punt on it aswell Nail. ;) and it went into 4/5 at the off. :D :D
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

gunnar mrydal

good stuff niall, what ya think, leave it for today, or there any others worth following?

bigfrank

Nice time to join the board Gunnar,after 3 posts ur up a fortune lol :P :P

SidelineKick

"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

Clown

went into bookies at lunch time to do the double, backed about 4 losers on dogs and greyhounds then did the double and walked out. overall it just gets my money back i lost at lunch time, patience is the biggest quality of a good gambler i think!!