The Horse racing thread

Started by maddog, December 19, 2006, 03:02:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

winsamsoon

That's not all she would land girt if you had you way saan ;). That is good picking but. well done saan.
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

girt_giggler

CAPRIO in the 3.20 Southwell.  Long trek for these boys to get to SOuthwell so I doubt they are there just to make up the numbers.... ;)

Horse I always back & owes me nothing also out @ Great Leighs today.....Bridgewater Boys

RealSpiritof98

try and get a touch of your luck girt

todays lucky
Don Pele 12.50 southwell
Halaak 13/50 southwell
Jacks house 14.20 southwell
united nations14.50 southwell

2pts e/w auction belle

Hardy

Quote from: girt_giggler on January 08, 2009, 11:12:05 AM
CAPRIO in the 3.20 Southwell.  Long trek for these boys to get to SOuthwell so I doubt they are there just to make up the numbers.... ;)

The have the 2nd Fav in the12:50 as well, though.

Clown

i noticed this morning that Kings Head is a non runner in Great Leighs' 2.25 - La Estrella is now the 1/3 favourite, i went into the bookies at lunch time there and they hav La Estrella at 11/8, and Kings Head at 6/5.

McLeans in Belfast was the bookies, bout 15 mins ago.

girt_giggler

ive got bridgewater boys @ 8/1 before non runner, was 7/2 a wee while ago

bigfrank

MCleaners(Mc Cleans) in Belfast,how much of my student loan did i give to you lol:)

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: bigfrank on January 08, 2009, 01:36:55 PM
MCleaners(Mc Cleans) in Belfast,how much of my student loan did i give to you lol:)

The one on Botanic? Never realy liked that bookies... Always full of hinese ones yapping away, the staff weren't very user friendly either, it doesn't hurt to smile ya know!

Clown

i dont like it at all, but its the only one near my work

bigfrank

Yes the one on botanic niall,lived near by so was the only reason i went to it,didnt like it either cause was always full of smokers and kinda small!

girt_giggler

think ive been in pretty much majority of bookies in & around belfast city centre & only ones I've found to have friendly staff is the Ladbrokes on Castle St.

1 out 2  so far in your lucky 15 RealSpirit

Clown

bookmakers in general seem to employ the most ignorant staff.
constantly complaining, rolling their eyes and sighing if u make a mistake on your docket or make them go out of their way and look up a price for you

it makes it even better taking money of the cnuts!

bigfrank

spent alot of time in Sean Grahams on the ormeau road too,always full of old men and there dogs!!!It was big at least,didnt have people breathing over ya when ur picking ur winners lol :P :P

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: Clown on January 08, 2009, 02:04:20 PM
bookmakers in general seem to employ the most ignorant staff.
constantly complaining, rolling their eyes and sighing if u make a mistake on your docket or make them go out of their way and look up a price for you

it makes it even better taking money of the cnuts!

Not in my bookies!! Though the punters do annoy the f**k out of me sometimes!

Quote from: bigfrank on January 08, 2009, 02:04:59 PM
spent alot of time in Sean Grahams on the ormeau road too,always full of old men and there dogs!!!It was big at least,didnt have people breathing over ya when ur picking ur winners lol :P :P

Aye that would have been the bookies I would use mostly when I was down in Belfast, close to the Holylands and the Hatfield... Liked that bookies, always a lot of pens an all ready for ya, pisses me off when you can't get one. You look like a dick though sitting on the wee stool checking out the wee papers and the early prices.

Clown