The Horse racing thread

Started by maddog, December 19, 2006, 03:02:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jaykay

Quote from: rossie mad on January 07, 2009, 02:01:07 PM
backed calculating and marmooq in kempton today.also backed figaro flyer and hucking heat in wolves. gramhan gibbons has a few rides in wolves today always trys his best on a horse and nearly always places any long odds he does ride.so keep an eye on him today.
By any chance does anyone know when dundalk is starting up again?

Good man Rossie, support the local boy ;D

illdecide

Quote from: drici on January 07, 2009, 02:15:23 PM
An All Weather track would be handy in Ireland with fixtures at a time(such as around now) when anti racing weather could be expected with the likes of Thurles being called off amarach.

I thought Dundalk's track was all weather...???
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: illdecide on January 07, 2009, 02:37:14 PM
Quote from: drici on January 07, 2009, 02:15:23 PM
An All Weather track would be handy in Ireland with fixtures at a time(such as around now) when anti racing weather could be expected with the likes of Thurles being called off amarach.

I thought Dundalk's track was all weather...???

It is yeah.

No more all weather tacks please, if I wanted to see cat litter I would go to a pet shop.

River Kirov wins comfortably... 8/13x

sammymaguire

bbbbbbbboooooooooommmmmmm fellas - hope you got on at 8/11

1st  2  River Kirov  9 4  S Drowne  8/13 F   

2nd 3/4 length 3  War And Peace  9 2  J F McDonald  8/1   

3rd 1 1/2 length 1  Peter's Storm  9 4  J Quinn  14/1

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

winsamsoon

I saw that it was out last night lads and it was 4/5 i was thinking about backing it but the 12lb penalty was throwing me a bit so i didn't post it up again today. My money was made on it the last two outing when i got it @ 7/4 and 2/1. It will be a while now i would say before it will actually win because the handicapper will now slate the horse. However it was good while it lasted. My advice would be to lay against it the next day it is out.
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

illdecide

That horse i fancied didn't wanna know...bitch

Joxer

An ol Favourite of the board,  Rmember Ramon is running tonight in Wolverhampton I think at 5.50

T O Hare

River Kirov has got me a few pound these past few days ;D
"2008 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

illdecide

Quote from: Joxer on January 07, 2009, 04:28:56 PM
An ol Favourite of the board,  Rmember Ramon is running tonight in Wolverhampton I think at 5.50

It's a non runner Joxer

girt_giggler

picked out 8 horses yesterday to consider backing! all 8 bloody won.  I ended up picking 5 & done a lucky 31!  When the first horse went in (RIver Kirov) I went and stuck a cheeky 5iver quad on the remaining 4 horses!

£238.80 off the quad & £237.80 (before bonus added) off the lucky 31!

Not bad for being bored in work & just looking something to pass the afternoon!

illdecide

Quote from: girt_giggler on January 08, 2009, 08:23:31 AM
picked out 8 horses yesterday to consider backing! all 8 bloody won.  I ended up picking 5 & done a lucky 31!  When the first horse went in (RIver Kirov) I went and stuck a cheeky 5iver quad on the remaining 4 horses!

£238.80 off the quad & £237.80 (before bonus added) off the lucky 31!

Not bad for being bored in work & just looking something to pass the afternoon!

Good man Girt, well done...

cavan4ever

Well done.  How much would an accumulator have paid out?

girt_giggler

on the 8 horses or on the 5?

cavan4ever

girt_giggler

would never have done the 8 in an accum but if had of it would have paid £6144 for the £5 stake.

More than happy with what I will go to pick up at lunch time off the hot girl cashier who took the bet yesterday who will land herself a £10 thank you!