The Horse racing thread

Started by maddog, December 19, 2006, 03:02:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hound

Quote from: Lecale2 on March 13, 2014, 08:06:16 AM
Isn't the EW Lucky 15 settled win-win place-place?
Yip, so on the win side he has two singles and a double in - worth about €43.

On the EW side he has 3 singles, 3 doubles an a treble in - worth about €32.

So nicely ahead on a €30 outlay, but if the last one wins the payout would become interesting.

winsamsoon

I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

sammymaguire

Bookies must have cleaned up yesterday, I didn't even get a place... Surely it has to be a favourite's day today...

JP's horses seem to be in fine fettle, can see AP in the winners enclosure a few times today and tomorrow, Colour Squadron looks solid as does If In Doubt and quietly confident on At Fishers Cross to run a decent race  :-\ Cause of Causes should also go close.
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

Milltown Row2

Ok selection for today

Felix Younger
Fingal Bay
Boston Bob
Annie Power
Tap Night

Only doing a lucky 15 4 selection so need to drop one of these horses
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Shamrock Shore

Well I am happy with 2 winners today. Small wagers, natch, but it's not about the money.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Shamrock Shore on March 13, 2014, 02:14:53 PM
Well I am happy with 2 winners today. Small wagers, natch, but it's not about the money.

Some finish!! I'd Fingal also, get another one I'll get my money back
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

screenexile

Stayed away for 2 days and couldn't wait any longer so stuck a few quid on Fingal... twas a hairy finish but happy enough. That should keep me going for the rest of the day.

Wee double on Benefficient and Annie Power would be nice if it came up!

screenexile

Meh!

After looking so comfortable most of the way round that was a shocking end to that race for Benefficient... absolutely nowhere!

Shamrock Shore

Having a nibble on Salubrious in this one.

At 25/1 it could be a laugh!

sammymaguire

:o wasn't expecting that!!  >:(
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

beer baron

Jaysus Geraghty's some boy,apparently his free bet at one of the preview evenings was a double on Jezki and more of that and pays about 20k for charity,hope it's true.

Hardy

I suppose if we're to learn anything, we should be backing Tap Night here.

bigfrank

Boylesports ‏@Boylesports  27m
WOW! @BarryJGeraghty's charity bet for @InjuredJockeys has come in!! €100 each-way on Jezki & More Of That = €10,000 #CheltFest

Great to see,great cause

screenexile

Quote from: Hardy on March 13, 2014, 03:52:55 PM
I suppose if we're to learn anything, we should be backing Tap Night here.

F##k Tap Night!!!

beer baron