Started by maddog, December 19, 2006, 03:02:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Puckoon

What happened there Tubberman?

Armaghgael

The Fly fairly let me down >:( >:( >:(
If in doubt.......take man and ball!

Don Johnson

Had £20ew on A New Story at 25/1, was urging him up.

Ah well, have £4 on the placepot whatever it pays but not really hopeful for a decent dividend.

Harold Disgracey

Tweet from Betfair:

Incredible numbers on the exchange - of the £10 million traded on the Champion Hurdle at the off, £8 million of that is on Hurricane Fly.

AZOffaly

Quote from: Tubberman on March 13, 2012, 04:00:10 PM
Looks like everyone's getting right into the swing of things

Is that a row there? Is someone about to be bottled with a champagne bottle? Good Jaysus.

charlieTully

SLIGONIAN

37 euro up thanks to sacred sacre,and queugva, would of won alot if the fly had won, rebetted all my sacred sacre winning on quevega to win single after all my double and trebles went up in flames. Lucky i did. Id say alot of people got stung today. What could of been. The Fly never looked like winning.
"hard work will always beat talent if talent doesn't work"

winsamsoon

Think it was infact Garde Champetre that broke the leg in the Cross Country, was going well too.
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

RealSpiritof98

Quote from: AZOffaly on March 13, 2012, 05:02:09 PM
Quote from: Tubberman on March 13, 2012, 04:00:10 PM
Looks like everyone's getting right into the swing of things

Is that a row there? Is someone about to be bottled with a champagne bottle? Good Jaysus.

That was Ascot last year lads, jeez news travels slowly.

Donnellys Hollow

Anyone care to wire me the price of an arse for a pair of trousers?

God bless you Quevega you marvellous little madam. You have paid for my ferry home!
There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

The Worker

That has to be a fix today, HF is miles better than the others in that race.

Sea The Stars

Quote from: The Worker on March 13, 2012, 06:49:34 PM
That has to be a fix today, HF is miles better than the others in that race.

'Fraid not. Hurricane Fly is a very good two miler hurdler but Cheltenham does not suit him. Sounds silly to say that but take a step back and look at the lbigger picture of last year's race. He scrapped home from Peddlars Cross who has since disappointed this season with Oscar Whiskey and Thousand Stars third and fourth over trips short of their best. Let's also not forget that The Fly was a sick horse for most of the winter (which appeared to suddenly become irrelevant after the Leopardstown win). As I say, he's a very good horse but it looks a stronger renewal this year, and with the horse not at his best, and the track not suiting, it proved too much. I expect he'll win more races in Ireland in time. Just not a combination of things against him today which unfortunetely he couldn't overcome.

whitegoodman

Thanks for the updates all day lads, keep them coming for the rest of the wk, how bad they may be :'(

Can anybody confirm that Sir Des Champs isnt running in the RSA and that Red Inca isnt running in the Juvenille Novices Hurdle tomorrow??  Cant see either of them on paddypower.

Candyman

Right lads, lick the wounds and together let's bash the bookies 2moro!! Post up ur fancies for wednesdays races...

Sea The Stars

Sir Des Champs is not in the RSA.