Season Tickets Free Entry To All Ireland Club Finals

Started by mayo.mick, March 12, 2014, 04:11:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mayo.mick

Heads up for all (Croke Park) season ticket holders. Your season ticket will entitle you to free entry to the All Ireland club finals in Croke Park on St Patrick's Day. If you are not intending to use your tickets, please make use of them and pass them on to supporters going to the match.
Guys, looking for a favour.

If any of you season ticket holders are not planning on going to the Club finals on St Patrick's day, don't let your season tickets go to waste. Please pass them on to Castlebar Mitchel's supporters. You can also send them on (pdf's) to Mayo Club 51 and they will pass them on to a Castlebar Mitchel's club representative. Full details on how to order and download the tickets are on,

http://mayoclub51.com/season-tickets...y-club-finals/

Thanks for your help.
mayo for sam-don't ask me what year! :-)
https://michaelmaye.com/mayo-gaa-photos/
@mayo_mick

Rossfan

Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Farrandeelin

Quote from: Rossfan on March 13, 2014, 05:48:34 PM
Pay for ye're own tickets ye mane oul hoors. >:(

Doesn't take much to anger you Rossfan eh...
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Rossfan

Quote from: Farrandeelin on March 13, 2014, 08:14:46 PM

Maybe I should have put a  :P :P instead?
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Syferus

Quote from: Farrandeelin on March 13, 2014, 08:14:46 PM

To be fair it's hardly like these are over-priced tickets. Two AI finals for 25 Euro in an all-seater (Hill closed) UEFA-class stadium, less with a student or OAP card. If I was in Dublin or able to go I'd be all over that, even with no Roscommon teams playing.

mayo.mick

The people the tickets are going to are known to us, not complete strangers. There will always be someone trying to take advantage, but we are genuine supporters helping out other supporters. We also wanted to highlight the fact that season ticket holders were entitled to this offer, (a lot of people still don't!) and if they were'nt using the tickets, to make sure that they were used. As cynical as the whole world has gone in recent years, there are people who would like to, and do help out other people.

Thanks for everyone's contribution and offers of tickets, we were flooded with tickets over the last few days, we passed them all on and everyone is sorted now. Apologies to anyone that got upset or annoyed at our request, all we were trying to do was highlight the fact that season ticket holders were entitled to these "Free" tickets as part of the deal, and not let them go to waste!

We wish all 4 teams competing in Croke Park on St Patrick's Day the very best of luck and may the best teams win. Wishing everyone a very happy St Patrick's Day.

(Mods can lock this tread if they wish)
mayo for sam-don't ask me what year! :-)
https://michaelmaye.com/mayo-gaa-photos/
@mayo_mick