Previous topic - Next topic

Gnevin

Quote from: mylestheslasher on June 15, 2009, 10:29:41 PM
Quote from: Gnevin on June 15, 2009, 10:20:43 PM
Quote from: ludermor on June 15, 2009, 10:18:10 PM
Quote from: Gnevin on June 15, 2009, 10:14:44 PM
Quote from: maggie on June 15, 2009, 08:47:29 PM
;)

OK, now I've got your attention- was just wondering whats people's take on Lough Derg-has anyone did the 3 day vigil?

I did it for the second time last summer and hope to go back in thanksgiving this year.

I'm not a holy-roller but I do have faith and as George Michael said - you gotta have faith
I've an invisible  super being in my press you can worship and only half the price of the Lough

Why do you feel the need to constantly mock peoples beliefs? And dont start bout this being a discussion board, opinions etc. etc.
Just sharing my belief that my press contains a invisible super being , don't mock me!

Have to say I did laugh out loud at that one. If there is an invisible super being in your press where do you put your Y fronts?
Luckily for me the Super also has no mass , so their is plenty of room in the press. It really is an impressive super being.
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

haveaharp

Anyone going to Lough Derg should finish their wee pilgrimage in an asylum. And dont start me about them eejits running up croagh patrick. Some day it will all become clear to ye. Feckin loons.

mylestheslasher

There is a nice view from the top of Croagh Patrick on a clear day and anyway the "pilgrimage" there predates christianity by 1000's of years. It was initially a pagan ritual of some sort as all the places you stop to along the way to pray at are ancient pagan sites. But I digress. Maybe someday people will pilgrimage to Genevin Y front drawer. :D