No more evictions!

Started by Rossfan, December 16, 2018, 05:16:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Main Street

"going back live to Strokestown" is the most popular line on rte  today.

sid waddell

It's called Strokestown for a reason.

This is the sort of mentality that these "protests" (since when is setting fire to cars and wielding baseball bats a "protest"?) are promoting.

Gombeens of the worst order.

gallsman

There has yet to be the slightest evidence demonstrated that the security firm involved were loyalist paramilitaries.

Your man is an absolute lowlife gangster. Bleeding the state dry for years. Slap it up him.

playwiththewind1st

Quote from: michaelg on December 17, 2018, 06:50:42 PM
Quote from: Rossfan on December 17, 2018, 06:25:19 PM
Doesn't matter what he is -no institution should be using unlicensed illegal thugs to enforce a Court Order.
Whatever happened to going to the front door with a couple of Gardai and demanding possession.
If not complied with wouldn't you then apply to have them jailed for contempt of Court?
Introducing illegal unlicensed thugs opened the door for retaliation.
So it's Ros 1 UDRUVFUDA 0.
A variation on your normal DUPUDA nonsense I see.  You do know that not every Protestant in NI supports or has connections to Loyalist paramilitaries?

Well, there is the odd wishy washy liberal one. The rest piss on chapels,  kick the Pope & kill taigs, given the opportunity.

Mayo4Sam

Well it's clearly not unlicensed, the security firm will have the relevant EU (Brexit hasn't happened yet) licensing. Bailiffs are legally allowed in Ireland but sure why let the truth get in the way

They're dressing this lad up as a farmer, he might have land but he's no farmer, he's a developer who got caught out, decided to not pay his VAT or his quarry bill and hasn't paid them since

Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

Rois

Quote from: gallsman on December 17, 2018, 07:06:41 PM
There has yet to be the slightest evidence demonstrated that the security firm involved were loyalist paramilitaries.

Your man is an absolute lowlife gangster. Bleeding the state dry for years. Slap it up him.
If this is the firm I think it is, it is certainly not the first time they have operated south of the border. Given the gardai involvement, wouldn't it be safe to say they were not acting illegally?

michaelg

Quote from: playwiththewind1st on December 17, 2018, 07:12:47 PM
Doesn't matter what he is -no institution should be using unlicensed illegal thugs to enforce a Court Order.
Whatever happened to going to the front door with a couple of Gardai and demanding possession.
If not complied with wouldn't you then apply to have them jailed for contempt of Court?
A variation on your normal DUPUDA nonsense I see.  You do know that not every Protestant in NI supports or has connections to Loyalist paramilitaries?

Well, there is the odd wishy washy liberal one. The rest piss on chapels,  kick the Pope & kill taigs, given the opportunity.
I would imagine your bigotry extends to them too.

Orchard park

Quote from: Mayo4Sam on December 17, 2018, 07:14:39 PM
Well it's clearly not unlicensed, the security firm will have the relevant EU (Brexit hasn't happened yet) licensing. Bailiffs are legally allowed in Ireland but sure why let the truth get in the way

They're dressing this lad up as a farmer, he might have land but he's no farmer, he's a developer who got caught out, decided to not pay his VAT or his quarry bill and hasn't paid them since

You confident of that assertion ????

Tell us what Anthony developed then

Orchard park

Quote from: Rois on December 17, 2018, 07:18:46 PM
Quote from: gallsman on December 17, 2018, 07:06:41 PM

If this is the firm I think it is, it is certainly not the first time they have operated south of the border. Given the gardai involvement, wouldn't it be safe to say they were not acting illegally?

It is Aidan Devljns highway men alright

Rossfan

Where did I say every Protestant in the North supports or has connections with paramilitaries?
If these thugs were licensed wouldn't they have had IDs and badge numbers?
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Cunny Funt

Quote from: sid waddell on December 17, 2018, 07:03:05 PM

This is the sort of mentality that these "protests" (since when is setting fire to cars and wielding baseball bats a "protest"?) are promoting.

There was a protest march in Castlerea (another town in Roscommon) over the weekend. Some think that protest was connected to the Strokestown evictions but apparently it was to do with Garda beating up two innocent and well respected local men that the Garda thought was involved in a robbery.

bennydorano

Jesus Facebook can fair whip up a mob mentality.  Reminds of the short lived paedo hunter phase.

gallsman

Quote from: Rossfan on December 17, 2018, 07:30:18 PM
Where did I say every Protestant in the North supports or has connections with paramilitaries?

You're asking questions you don't even know the answer to. You have know idea of the rules and regulations governing these businesses, so why are you continuing to blather on here as if you do?

Orchard park

Quote from: Cunny Funt on December 17, 2018, 07:32:45 PM
Quote from: sid waddell on December 17, 2018, 07:03:05 PM

There was a protest march in Castlerea (another town in Roscommon) over the weekend. Some think that protest was connected to the Strokestown evictions but apparently it was to do with Garda beating up two innocent and well respected local men that the Garda thought was involved in a robbery.

Nothing to do with the KBC  mob

Orchard park

Quote from: gallsman on December 17, 2018, 07:44:19 PM
Quote from: Rossfan on December 17, 2018, 07:30:18 PM

You're asking questions you don't even know the answer to. You have know idea of the rules and regulations governing these businesses, so why are you continuing to blather on here as if you do?

And you do know gallsman do you. ????