Martin O'Neill to Sunderland

Started by oakleaflad, December 02, 2011, 10:31:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AZOffaly

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on April 30, 2013, 09:41:02 AM
Quote from: imtommygunn on April 29, 2013, 11:00:48 PM
I think wigan are going to run out of road here. Would be nice to see pardew relegated but i think wigan have too much to do and too little time. If they continue with that goalie from saturday it'll not help either.

I too would love to see that smug f**ker Pardew relegated but I also have a particular dislike for Sunderland for some unknown reason, think it is since cabbage face Bruce was over them and they became Slur's little puppy dog.  I hope Wigan stay up, I like them, nice football team, if a bit windy, but Martinez comes across as a really nice fella.  The only downside to them is the fog horn known as Dave Whelan.

Beat me to it. Dave Whelan sickens my shit.

NAG1

I have a feeling Di Canio is going to get found out very quickly into his term as manager. I think there is a lot of hot air there and very little else.

BarryBreensBandage

Sunderland seem to have the ability to make their new manager look brilliant for an intial period (except for the Niall Quinn episode!), only for them to implode.

They did the same with Bruce, Keane and O'Neill and now will probably do the same with DiCanio.

I expect them to stay up but they will be scraping around next year again.
"Some people say I am indecisive..... maybe I am, maybe I'm not".

orangeman

Quote from: BarryBreensBandage on April 30, 2013, 05:12:58 PM
Sunderland seem to have the ability to make their new manager look brilliant for an intial period (except for the Niall Quinn episode!), only for them to implode.

They did the same with Bruce, Keane and O'Neill and now will probably do the same with DiCanio.
I expect them to stay up but they will be scraping around next year again.

Good prediction Barry.

T Fearon

Di Canio sacked on the day Lazio lose 2 nil to Roma! He'll probably go on a mass murder spree tonight.

Lecale2

Di Canio given his marching orders.

theskull1

It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Orior

Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians