Previous topic - Next topic

Denn Forever

I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

armaghniac

If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

delgany

How thick are Rangers Board ? Objecting to voting process , giving Celtic the title but still want the money for 2nd ?

imtommygunn

BennyCake

Tweet from Ben Fogle this morning.

It's the Queens birthday next Tuesday. Let's throw her a surprise. At 9am 21st April, we are calling on the whole country to sing Happy Birthday from our windows and doorsteps. Let our song bring good cheer not just to Her Majesty but to the whole nation #singforthequeen

Set your alarm folks!  ;D

maddog

Quote from: BennyCake on April 16, 2020, 10:16:30 AM

It's the Queens birthday next Tuesday. Let's throw her a surprise. At 9am 21st April, we are calling on the whole country to sing Happy Birthday from our windows and doorsteps. Let our song bring good cheer not just to Her Majesty but to the whole nation #singforthequeen

You would like to think he was pulling twitters leg but...........

Jeepers Creepers

Yes Ben, run along now.

quit yo jibbajabba

Fuckitt. Im in. She is our leader when alls said and done.

glens73

This was the best reply to it
Herdam Unity
@DuncanBadhew
Replying to
@Benfogle
Hi Ben, I'm a student at Norwich University, and I'd love to reference your tweet in my dissertation about guys who were breast fed into their mid 20s. Do I have your permission to reference the tweet?

Captain Obvious

The amount of times that video of the murder in Smethwick Birmingham has been posted/shared online.

Ambrose

You can't live off history and tradition forever

BennyCake

A lot of truth in that video but the truth gets lost because well, it's Americans talking.