Sinn Fein? They have gone away, you know.

Started by Trevor Hill, January 18, 2010, 12:28:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angelo

Quote from: Louther on April 07, 2021, 03:19:34 PM
Quote from: Angelo on April 07, 2021, 03:17:48 PM
I certainly would have credibility. I can put forward a very grounded and measured argument and can substantiate things without feeling the need to concoct falsehoods and mispresent others.

You're just the boy who cried wolf. We all saw that on the Cancelled thread.

And you're easily humiliated when your past viewpoints show your current viewpoints to be nothing more than a very emotional and vindictive grudge being exercised.

Apart from incorrect stories taken from Gript.  ;D ;D ;D

You're making the same baseless charge again.

You're the poster who referenced Gript and clarified what they say and don't say. It seems that all you have in your locker is spamming up the board with the same baseless allegation repeatedly across a number of threads.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

Louther

Quote from: Angelo on April 07, 2021, 03:30:07 PM
I certainly would have credibility. I can put forward a very grounded and measured argument and can substantiate things without feeling the need to concoct falsehoods and mispresent others.

And you're easily humiliated when your past viewpoints show your current viewpoints to be nothing more than a very emotional and vindictive grudge being exercised.

You're making the same baseless charge again.

You're the poster who referenced Gript and clarified what they say and don't say. It seems that all you have in your locker is spamming up the board with the same baseless allegation repeatedly across a number of threads.

You've just proved a point. Thank you.

You replied here but on covid thread have ignored, yet again, a question out to you.

As expected. Deny. Deflect. Disappear.

labane1917

Angelo has a bit of a "reputation" across multiple forums. On thefreekick.com, which I also post on, he has a litany of accounts. All make great play of being Italian, and of being huge Celtic, Tyrone, Roma and Rafa Nadal supporters. All these accounts are viciously anti-semitic.

And curiously, all of these accounts proudly class the person behind them as asexual. I wonder what the odds are of there being seven anti-semitic, asexual Italians from Tyrone who support Celtic, Roma and Rafa Nadal?

He's posted about 50 messages on that forum already today and I see he's done the same here. This is par for the course with him. He's an extremely sad case.

Louther

Quote from: labane1917 on April 07, 2021, 03:34:24 PM

Angelo has a bit of a "reputation" across multiple forums. On thefreekick.com, which I also post on, he has a litany of accounts. All make great play of being Italian, and of being huge Celtic, Tyrone, Roma and Rafa Nadal supporters. All these accounts are viciously anti-semitic.

And curiously, all of these accounts proudly class the person behind them as asexual. I wonder what the odds are of there being seven anti-semitic, asexual Italians from Tyrone who support Celtic, Roma and Rafa Nadal?

He's posted about 50 messages on that forum already today and I see he's done the same here. This is par for the course with him. He's an extremely sad case.

Very interesting.

labane1917

Quote from: Louther on April 07, 2021, 03:44:49 PM
Quote from: labane1917 on April 07, 2021, 03:34:24 PM

Very interesting.
Let's start with the anti-semitism. Angelo's current main account on The Free Kick is "Fulvio From Aughnacloy". His other accounts were Cicero Dandi, Nembo Kid, Il Bomber Destro, Rudi and Mr. Totti. I may even have forgotten one or two there. All anti-semitic, asexual Italians from Tyrone who support Celtic, Roma and Rafa Nadal.

There are some beauties there if you look. Such as these...

trailer

Angelo

There is a large Italian community in Tyrone, could be anyone.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

armaghniac

Data Protection on the case
https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/data-watchdog-writes-to-sinn-fein-over-secret-database-with-personal-details-on-millions-of-voters-40313423.html

"Sinn Féin has have said they have complied with all GDPR requirements but have refused to answer questions about how Abú system works and what information is being stored relating to voters."
This is not a policy that the Data Protection Commissioner would agree with.

It seems that this system scrapes Facebook, in which case it will get SFA about me.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Rois

"Michelle O'Neill invited you to like their page. You recently liked their post"

I'm fairly certain I didn't like Michelle O'Neill's post, certainly not recently.

Silver hill

Quote from: Armagh18 on April 18, 2021, 11:25:05 PM
Quote from: Rossfan on April 18, 2021, 07:37:58 PM
https://m.independent.ie/news/i-am-sorry-that-happened-sinn-fein-leader-mary-lou-mcdonalds-apology-for-ira-murder-of-lord-mountbatten-40327124.html
Poor from Mary Lou. 13 dead not forgotten. We got 18 and Mountbatten.

Necessary if Sinn Fein are to move on and have any chance of softening the unionist perception that they are toxic although with the rump that's leading unionism at present sackcloth and barefoot and begging forgiveness still wouldn't be enough for them.