Hurling championship 2018

Started by seafoid, April 25, 2018, 07:46:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayo4Sam14

Quote from: gallsman on August 19, 2018, 05:15:18 PM
Tried their best to throw it away alright. Johnny Glynn had a tap over point that he went for goal in that could have been the difference.

A poor enough final with poor enough hurling. Poor refereeing and poor commentary from Marty.

If I hear "it's not their day" one more time...
You can forget about Sean Cavanagh as far as he's a man!

gallsman

Quote from: Mayo4Sam14 on August 19, 2018, 05:16:58 PM
Tried their best to throw it away alright. Johnny Glynn had a tap over point that he went for goal in that could have been the difference.

A poor enough final with poor enough hurling. Poor refereeing and poor commentary from Marty.

The difference will be that for the second goal they gave the ball away sloppily in defence.
Did the same two possessions in a row, Limerick hit two wides, did it a third time and Limerick got the third goal.

Looking forward to seeing how many steps he took.

Very happy for Declan Hannon. He's been absolutely brilliant for Limerick ever since his debut at 17/18.

joemamas

Quote from: Mayo4Sam14 on August 19, 2018, 05:17:59 PM

He cannot shut up.

square_ball

Quote from: joemamas on August 19, 2018, 05:21:53 PM
Quote from: Mayo4Sam14 on August 19, 2018, 05:17:59 PM

He cannot shut up.

Must be a fan of the cranberries. His rendition of linger was absolutely cringeworthy.

glens73

Rachel 'not so' Wyse on Sky Sports - Limerick win the LiamMaguire Cup

Insane Bolt

Many congratulations to all in Limerick👍👍

gallsman

AZOffaly

Capt Pat

I thought that was a great game, the finish at least was exciting. Limerick were deserving winners on top from nearly start to finish.

gallsman

Quote from: Capt Pat on August 19, 2018, 05:51:05 PM
I thought that was a great game, the finish at least was exciting. Limerick were deserving winners on top from nearly start to finish.

Really? It was brutal for about 70 minutes.

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Tony Baloney

Exciting last 15 or so, but in general not a classic. Galway were very poor, however Limerick wide count was very worrying. Limerick deserved winners in the end.

Orchard park

10 point superiority would be more accuratel, delighted to see the adppted home collect finally.

Joe Canning almost dragged them back into iit single handedly.....

A good result for the game I feel..

Not a great game but an epic occasion

seafoid

Disappointing to lose but Limerick deserved it and what a day for them. Delighted for people like Richie Bennis and Ciaran Carey.
In the last 25 years Offaly, Clare, Wexford, Tipp, Cork, KK, Galway and now Limerick have won. That is a reasonable spread.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

manfromdelmonte

Time to put Duignan out to pasture as well

Himself and Marty were insufferable