The official Everton FC Supporters thread

Started by boojangles, January 06, 2009, 02:10:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

longrunsthefox

Quote from: Fuzzman on April 20, 2009, 04:51:19 PM
How many Toffee noses have we on the board then lads?

Where are ye all from? I'm from near Strabane but live in Dublin.

BooJangles
LongRunsthefox
Mr Nakata
Fuzzman
stephenite (in the past)
johnneycool (Kinda)
unforgiven

I'd say near enough impossible to get a ticket if you're not a member having attended quite a lot of matches this year.
I went to the Holland v Russia match this year and got a ticket just outside the ground for €20 less than face value as it was just before kick off.

It would be nice to see young Vaughan get a wee run in the team now injury free. I think he's the fastest player in the squad.

I can't tell you that man but I will get a ticket... got to be positive... I'm a happy Fox and feel a song coming on...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfbLTDRAm58

Gabriel_Hurl

New kits for next season? ? ? ? - that home one is a beauty

Fuzzman

Is that away one for real with the pink?

Are Umbro no longer the manufacturers?

Anyone hear the Liverpool score last night?
::) ::) ::)

Ah at least there's always next year.

Norf Tyrone

I am a member of Chelsea, and head over 3-6 times per year. In 97, 2000, 2002, and 2007 I tried to get a ticket for the Cup finals...
... failed everytime.

They are like hen's teeth, and you best bet is knowing someone in the FAI, IFA or a director of a big company like Coca-Cola etc.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

boojangles

Quote from: Fuzzman on April 20, 2009, 04:51:19 PM
How many Toffee noses have we on the board then lads?

Where are ye all from? I'm from near Strabane but live in Dublin.

BooJangles
LongRunsthefox
Mr Nakata
Fuzzman
stephenite (in the past)
johnneycool (Kinda)
unforgiven

I'd say near enough impossible to get a ticket if you're not a member having attended quite a lot of matches this year.
I went to the Holland v Russia match this year and got a ticket just outside the ground for €20 less than face value as it was just before kick off.

It would be nice to see young Vaughan get a wee run in the team now injury free. I think he's the fastest player in the squad.
From Cavan-living in Dublin.Was over at the ManUtd match in Old Trafford this year,bet 1-0.
Wouldnt even know how to go about getting tickets TBH.Best job is to probably just fly into London that wkend. and hope for the best

Mr. Nakata

Disappointed we didn't win that game tonight. Good penalty shout and 5 other decent chances. Jo's holdup and link play has vastly improved since his first few outings, but put him in a brothel and he will not score. Cahill and Baines magnificent effort after 120 minutes on Sunday. Pienaar lively again but missed a great chance to win it for us. In saying that Drogba crashed one off the crossbar in injury time so all in all a point isn't bad. 

longrunsthefox

lest ye forget who scuppered Man U's chance of  a clean sweep  :P ... 25 days to go... goodnite

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoCiKtRc9kw

gawa316

Quote from: longrunsthefox on May 06, 2009, 01:03:49 AM
lest ye forget who scuppered Man U's chance of  a clean sweep 

Mike riley wasn't it? ;) :D

johnneycool

Quote from: gawa316 on May 06, 2009, 09:08:01 AM
Quote from: longrunsthefox on May 06, 2009, 01:03:49 AM
lest ye forget who scuppered Man U's chance of  a clean sweep 

Mike riley wasn't it? ;) :D

And him being a Man U fan and all, what was he thinking?

longrunsthefox

Considering UTDs efforts in the penalty shoot out-is likely the game would have finished a draw if Riley hadn't been psyched out by Moyes  ;D 

Mr. Nakata

Good win at the weekend, though Fulham will probably turn us over this Sunday. Incredibly after receiving 155 tickets for the semi-final the supporters club received none for the final. What a disaster. In saying that even if we did get 50 or so tickets, I would have been well down the pecking order, but it's still depressing. I believe every supporters club are in the same position. Of course I could get cheap flights to London and chance my arm with the touts. 200-300 sheets ought to do it. However, Tyrone are playing Armagh in Clones the following day so It's looking increasingly like a boozer in Belfast for the cup final. Nightmare......

boojangles

Very quiet lately lads,I suppose most of us we'r embroiled by last nites events.f**king delighted to see Barca win and to see our Wayne fail miserably.Thats 2 finals in a row he hasnt performed.Couldnt happen to a nicer chap.He wasnt kissing his badge last nite,the little in-bred.
Longrunsthefox,we all know your prediction record and going on last nite your still on form boy-no pressure now but whats gonna be the score?? i could do with a nice lift ;D ;D

I think it could b a 1-0 or 2-1,Moyes deserves a cup.

Mr. Nakata

I just hope we don't let the occasion get to us. We could cack our pants and get steamrolled by Chelsea, but I have a feeling that we're playing our best football of the season right when at matters. That was the first time we beat Fulham at theirs since 1966 and we all know who won the FA Cup that year, so that's a good omen for us. We gave them a right good tonking last weekend as well. Team selection is fairly much a sure thing. The only decision Moyes needs to make is whether King Louis starts or is sprung from the bench, in which case young Rodwell will get the nod. Really looking forward to it. Toffees playing in blue and toffees to win 1-0.

longrunsthefox

Boojangles and Nakita - hands across the board to fellow Toffee men now that last night's sideshow is over. Two great teams stopped United's delusions of four trophies, Everton and our dear friends Barcelona. Am also delighted for, 'Once a blue or red or wherever I might find glory' Rooney.
I have to go with both of you on that prediction 1-0 and if I get it right this time will give up the day job.

I just love the Blues!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCPHGd0OuY4

Mr. Nakata

Toffee supporters club have organised a big screen and buffet down at the King's Head in Belfast for anyone interested. No age limit. Guests welcome.