The official Everton FC Supporters thread

Started by boojangles, January 06, 2009, 02:10:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHEEDY

looking forward to tomorrows match with a mixture of fear and dread. hopefully the form of the early part of the season will continue and we can put the redshite in their place. somehow though i can see a dodgy decision going their way to steal the points.
nil satis nisi optimum

Mr. Nakata

Everton were the better team. Suarez is a filthy tr**p. 2 horrible bits of dirt on Mirallas and Distin, but he always plays well against us. Think a draw was probably fair enough. The shite will rightly whinge about that late decision, but the free was soft in my opinion. Hate derby games...

Main Street

Moyes   "I actually quite liked that"  .....  "He is going to have to dive in front of a lot of managers now, isn't he?"

I very much doubt that there is another manager who would repeat Moyes' folly.

SHEEDY

cant believe how everton didnt get all 3pts today. watched the whole match online and we dominated from start to finish. missed countless chances before a defensive lapse in the last minute cost 3pts.

a mistake by coleman led to fulhams equalizer but other than he was very impressive especially going forward.
nil satis nisi optimum

SHEEDY

what a last minute turnaround. about time we got a bit of good fortune this season. back up to 4th.  :)
nil satis nisi optimum

SHEEDY

fellaini- 3 match ban. think thats as good as we could have hoped for. stupid thing to do and now he's suspended for the busy christmas period. rightly criticised by moyes.
nil satis nisi optimum

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Dinny Breen

Quote from: SHEEDY on December 17, 2012, 06:23:06 PM
fellaini- 3 match ban. think thats as good as we could have hoped for. stupid thing to do and now he's suspended for the busy christmas period. rightly criticised by moyes.

If Arsenal could afford him would love to see him at the Emirates. Big fan!
#newbridgeornowhere

rodney trotter

He has really improved alot in the past 2 season. Always had discipline problems though. He is very slick on the ball for such a big player,. One of a mumber of Belgian players who have been standing out this season.
Benteke,Hazard,Vertonghen after a slow star,

Fellani's team mate Kevin Virillas also look's a good player too. Then add in Kompany,Vermaelan etc. Belguim could be a good outside bet for WC 14.

Norf Tyrone

Courtois and Lukaku too.

Hazard still has a lot to prove.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

SHEEDY

good win and decent performance today marred by some dreadful refereeing. hopefully gibsons red card can be overturned. would be a massive blow to lose him and fellaini over christmas.
nil satis nisi optimum

Main Street

I'd say there is no chance of that red card being overturned. The ref had a perfect view of that incident and had no doubt.
It wasn't deliberate and he was trying to play the ball,  but that doesn't matter.

johnneycool

Quote from: Main Street on December 23, 2012, 11:21:15 AM
I'd say there is no chance of that red card being overturned. The ref had a perfect view of that incident and had no doubt.
It wasn't deliberate and he was trying to play the ball,  but that doesn't matter.

Can't see either red card being rescinded, but it was refreshing to see Collins get straight up after Anichebe caught him and Baines do the same after Cole caught him.

SHEEDY

Quote from: johnneycool on December 24, 2012, 09:20:59 AM
Quote from: Main Street on December 23, 2012, 11:21:15 AM

Can't see either red card being rescinded, but it was refreshing to see Collins get straight up after Anichebe caught him and Baines do the same after Cole caught him.

darron gibsons appeal hearing over the red card wont be heard until thursday meaning he'll be free to play against wigan on wednesday.
nil satis nisi optimum