New Jerseys?

Started by Farrandeelin, September 22, 2007, 07:57:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redhandefender

Quote from: Lamh Dhearg Alba on December 14, 2017, 12:23:41 PM
Did anyone hear of anywhere selling off the McAleer and Rushe Tyrone shirt at a discount price? I am a cheapskate.

Probably o'neills shops or o'neills website? or are ye too tight for the petrol and internet costs?  :o

themac_23

Did anyone hear of anywhere selling off the McAleer and Rushe Tyrone shirt at a discount price? I am a cheapskate.

Was in O'Neill's Kennedy centre earlier and up in the clearance they have the red and the white one for £25

Lamh Dhearg Alba

Quote from: redhandefender on December 14, 2017, 03:07:38 PM

Probably o'neills shops or o'neills website? or are ye too tight for the petrol and internet costs?  :o

I could afford the internet costs ok but otherwise it's a plane fare I would need  ;D

Couldn't see any online but I'll have another look, thanks themac_23.

redhandefender

Quote from: Lamh Dhearg Alba on December 14, 2017, 11:27:38 PM
Quote from: redhandefender on December 14, 2017, 03:07:38 PM

I could afford the internet costs ok but otherwise it's a plane fare I would need  ;D

Couldn't see any online but I'll have another look, thanks themac_23.

Sorry bud, thought by your name you were just up the mountain and couldn't be a**ed going down to kennedy centre.

If you are stuck private mail me and we will get one shipped out.

Owenmoresider

On that subject, any Tyrone lads know if there might be any of the 2011/12 Tyrone jerseys knocking around?

tiempo

Quote from: Owenmoresider on December 15, 2017, 11:32:32 AM
On that subject, any Tyrone lads know if there might be any of the 2011/12 Tyrone jerseys knocking around?

Which one is that and what size you after?

Owenmoresider

Quote from: tiempo on December 15, 2017, 12:16:50 PM
Quote from: Owenmoresider on December 15, 2017, 11:32:32 AM

Which one is that and what size you after?
That's the one that had Target as sponsor, with the three stripes the whole day down the shoulders and sleeve 84 type kit), size XL probably.

Syferus

New Carlow jersey:

What sort of atrocity is the Carlow crest? Was it designed by a transition year student who learnt how to use MS Paint that day? I just can't get over how incredibly poor it is. It barely qualifies as a crest.

AZOffaly

The Kilkenny one is similarly atrocious I think.

Edit, and the Kildare one, now that I think of it.

rosnarun

crest are now about copyright not tradition
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

From the Bunker

Quote from: rosnarun on January 19, 2018, 03:33:25 PM
crest are now about copyright not tradition

Yes, But sure you can still come up with a decent improvisation of the old Crest. There was plenty to work with on with the old crest.

To make matters worse the Jersey has ended up double crested - with the Sponsors crest on it as well.

OgraAnDun

SHEEDY

Quote from: OgraAnDun on February 03, 2018, 01:25:18 PM

does this jersey double as a 'change' jersey? it looks very like the jersey Down outfield players were wearing last week against Louth and probably will be wearing again tomorrow against Cork.
nil satis nisi optimum

OgraAnDun

Yeah I think it's the same jersey. Although it didn't look liked it faded from black to red so much as a more abrupt change, but that's probably just from looking at a distance.