Previous topic - Next topic

bigpackiechestout

Quote from: GetOverTheBar on June 04, 2018, 04:17:00 PM
Quote from: trailer on June 04, 2018, 03:31:21 PM
Quote from: GetOverTheBar on June 04, 2018, 03:12:46 PM
Quote from: trailer on June 04, 2018, 02:42:26 PM
Quote from: GetOverTheBar on June 04, 2018, 01:50:29 PM
Quote from: trailer on June 04, 2018, 09:54:18 AM
McCurry is away to the States. Looks like that was his plan all along.

Bit of a poor comment - If he wanted to go to the US he has had 3/4 previous years as an 'established' county player. Now he's a normal club player who was used sparingly in the league after a sending off in Galway (I think).

Don't blame him one bit for heading away, it's the fellas on the panel hanging around never seemingly kicking on I would look at from a Tyrone County Football point of view, nobody seems to ask questions of these lads.

Sorry - I don't understand. What is poor about it? When he left the Tyrone Panel he was planning to go to the states. What is your issue with that?

How do you know this? Seems presumptuous without having any evidence. Maybe the lad was pissed off with how things were going and as one door closed, another opened. Too easy to just something negative.

So he didn't pack Tyrone in for the States?

I don't think you are getting the point here. It's very easy to say that he's quit Tyrone for US as it's a good negative story, everyone loves a bit of scandal and makes a lad look sneaky.

How do you know that the US hasn't just come up since he left the panel? Which was what, maybe 2 months ago now? Did Diarmuid Connolly quit Dublin for the states? Or was the US a by product of his availability? These are amateur players - I don't think anyone deserves to be slated online for getting a few quid for themselves over the summer. Edendork might not be thrilled but sure that's life, every club loses players every summer and I'm sure they would rather he goes to play football than a serious injury like some unfortunate lads.

Are you Darren McCurry's Mum or why are you getting your knickers in a twist over this GOTB? Darren left the panel supposedly because he couldn't make training due to work commitments. Then two months later it transpires he will be leaving work to spend the summer in the states. It's a fair assumption to make that this was in his mind all along. And I don't think anyone in here is blaming him or judging him as we would all be the first to jump on a plane for the kind of money that's been bandied about

Club boi

Quote from: Baile an tuaigh on June 04, 2018, 02:13:18 PM
Quote from: GaaFanatic123 on June 04, 2018, 02:07:26 PM
I heard McCurry has 20,000 reasons for wanting to go to the States....
I think its actually 22,000 reasons. Diarmuid Connolly also going to the states not sure which club though. Darren is going to Parnells.

Surely his "Record" might prevent him from passing immigration??

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: bigpackiechestout on June 04, 2018, 05:12:28 PM
Quote from: GetOverTheBar on June 04, 2018, 04:17:00 PM
Quote from: trailer on June 04, 2018, 03:31:21 PM
Quote from: GetOverTheBar on June 04, 2018, 03:12:46 PM
Quote from: trailer on June 04, 2018, 02:42:26 PM
Quote from: GetOverTheBar on June 04, 2018, 01:50:29 PM
Quote from: trailer on June 04, 2018, 09:54:18 AM
McCurry is away to the States. Looks like that was his plan all along.

Bit of a poor comment - If he wanted to go to the US he has had 3/4 previous years as an 'established' county player. Now he's a normal club player who was used sparingly in the league after a sending off in Galway (I think).

Don't blame him one bit for heading away, it's the fellas on the panel hanging around never seemingly kicking on I would look at from a Tyrone County Football point of view, nobody seems to ask questions of these lads.

Sorry - I don't understand. What is poor about it? When he left the Tyrone Panel he was planning to go to the states. What is your issue with that?

How do you know this? Seems presumptuous without having any evidence. Maybe the lad was pissed off with how things were going and as one door closed, another opened. Too easy to just something negative.

So he didn't pack Tyrone in for the States?

I don't think you are getting the point here. It's very easy to say that he's quit Tyrone for US as it's a good negative story, everyone loves a bit of scandal and makes a lad look sneaky.

How do you know that the US hasn't just come up since he left the panel? Which was what, maybe 2 months ago now? Did Diarmuid Connolly quit Dublin for the states? Or was the US a by product of his availability? These are amateur players - I don't think anyone deserves to be slated online for getting a few quid for themselves over the summer. Edendork might not be thrilled but sure that's life, every club loses players every summer and I'm sure they would rather he goes to play football than a serious injury like some unfortunate lads.

Are you Darren McCurry's Mum or why are you getting your knickers in a twist over this GOTB? Darren left the panel supposedly because he couldn't make training due to work commitments. Then two months later it transpires he will be leaving work to spend the summer in the states. It's a fair assumption to make that this was in his mind all along. And I don't think anyone in here is blaming him or judging him as we would all be the first to jump on a plane for the kind of money that's been bandied about

It's on the county board, he's not a county player. It's not really any of my concern where the lad goes but it's hardly worth getting in a fuss about someone not in the panel.

redzone

So after Monaghans no show yesterday were does that leave us now. Beggan had a nightmare and just shows you how highly we are rated when Monaghan played it as if it was a final. f**k we didn't half hand that game on a plate to them. Can't wait to micky gets the troops rolling against on Saturday

longballin

I am taken aback by the amount of people from Tyrone who want them beat on Saturday and as many who couldn't care less if they win or not. Is anyone else finding that?

trueblue1234

Quote from: longballin on June 04, 2018, 11:11:07 PM
I am taken aback by the amount of people from Tyrone who want them beat on Saturday and as many who couldn't care less if they win or not. Is anyone else finding that?

No
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

southtyronegael

serious amount of apathy towards the county team even among people who would have been die hard supporters.it no suprise though with all the shite that goes on and to be honest we would be as well gettin beat on saturday then harte will have to go and we can start afresh next year.

Thebigdog

Quote from: southtyronegael on June 04, 2018, 11:18:03 PM
serious amount of apathy towards the county team even among people who would have been die hard supporters.it no suprise though with all the shite that goes on and to be honest we would be as well gettin beat on saturday then harte will have to go and we can start afresh next year.
I'm really hoping on Saturday Colm Cavanagh collects the ball in his own full back line, turns and shoots into his own net. Then moonwalks over to Harte and Devlin in the Tyrone dugout, arms out  and shouts woooo like the WWE wrestler ric flair... that would be so cool and so badass. Please do it Colm!!

RedHand88

Do you think fermanagh fans are moaning about their style of play? About how defensive they are playing this year? The problem is the lot of you moaners are spoilt. Spoilt. 16years of harte success has left yous expecting Tyrone to win the all Irelands every year playing swash buckling football.

Thebigdog

Quote from: RedHand88 on June 05, 2018, 12:45:42 AM
Do you think fermanagh fans are moaning about their style of play? About how defensive they are playing this year? The problem is the lot of you moaners are spoilt. Spoilt. 16years of harte success has left yous expecting Tyrone to win the all Irelands every year playing swash buckling football.
Tyrone haven't seriously competed for an All Ireland in ten years. During that time the football hss become terrible to watch plus all the underage talent has been fired into the dustbin.Anyway most Tyrone people don't want a DUP voter managing their Senior GAA team.

Jim Bob

How many Tyrone people told you that they wanted Tyrone beaten on Saturday?

Snapchap

Thebigdog and Southtyronegael....gwan STFU and stop reposting variations of the same message twenty times a day. Seriously...fcuk off. You are boring everyone.

longballin

Quote from: Jim Bob on June 05, 2018, 07:32:05 AM

How many Tyrone people told you that they wanted Tyrone beaten on Saturday?

Dunno maybe 8 or 9 and many more who said they couldn't care less

Thebigdog

Quote from: Snapchap on June 05, 2018, 09:00:35 AM
Thebigdog and Southtyronegael....gwan STFU and stop reposting variations of the same message twenty times a day. Seriously...fcuk off. You are boring everyone.
we only seem to boring you Snapchat with your variation of attacks on me and STG. Get stuffed hon the royalers!

outsideoftheboot

Quote from: southtyronegael on June 04, 2018, 11:18:03 PM

I agree. Tyrone's biggest problem is their lack of positive support towards the players and team. Surely the negativity rubs off on the players. Any team needs their supporters fully behind them to be successful. Unfortunately the problem with our supporters is we only get behind them when they are successful. The never ending negative media against Tyrone rubs of on us supporters. What ever the papers say we listen, agree and believe what they are saying.