Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oghams Law

Quote from: redhandefender on June 06, 2018, 12:25:38 PM
I think Tyrone need a change, they will do nothing this year. I still can't believe that anyone would actually want to see them beat from tyrone apart from maybe "The Dazzler" to prove some point in his head. Same mistakes over and over again and the negativity so prevalent on this board is synonymous with the negativity that has seemed to creep in to all aspects of the county. It also looks very much on the face of it like its crept into the team!

BUT, this message board would depress ye, such absolute nonsense pedalled every day from about 3 fellas that clearly a) have no real interest in football outside the county team, b) obsessed with Mickey Harte and c) have nothing else to do whatsoever.

South Fermanagh Gael and that other boy I couldn't be bother looking up his name go and get a job and while you're at it get a life. Nothing worse than keyboard warriors! You would say nothing to Harte directly nor anyone else on this for that matter, you're as yella as the players you cry about if not worse. You know nothing about how the gaa works and probably never kicked a ball in your life

+2

southtyronegael

Disgraceful comment RHD. To suggest Darren Mc curry would want Tyrone beat to prove a point? What point? He has been let down and become dissolutioned and for you to try to put the boot into him doesn't say much for you.

Thebigdog

Quote from: redhandefender on June 06, 2018, 12:25:38 PM
I think Tyrone need a change, they will do nothing this year. I still can't believe that anyone would actually want to see them beat from tyrone apart from maybe "The Dazzler" to prove some point in his head. Same mistakes over and over again and the negativity so prevalent on this board is synonymous with the negativity that has seemed to creep in to all aspects of the county. It also looks very much on the face of it like its crept into the team!

BUT, this message board would depress ye, such absolute nonsense pedalled every day from about 3 fellas that clearly a) have no real interest in football outside the county team, b) obsessed with Mickey Harte and c) have nothing else to do whatsoever.

South Fermanagh Gael and that other boy I couldn't be bother looking up his name go and get a job and while you're at it get a life. Nothing worse than keyboard warriors! You would say nothing to Harte directly nor anyone else on this for that matter, you're as yella as the players you cry about if not worse. You know nothing about how the gaa works and probably never kicked a ball in your life
Sorry you lost me after the first sentence. The first was really quite brilliant, the rest was incoherent waffle.

southtyronegael

And as for you chieftain, trying to disrespect the many Tyrone Gaels who field on reserve teams for their clubs. Sorry not everyone can be part of the garvaghy elite.

longballin

Quote from: Degrassi Hi on June 06, 2018, 12:57:45 PM
Don't know how the Dog can justify that Tyrone battled hard in 96 - they were tramped into the ground, totally embarrassing and as for dinky - Please. That area of Croke Park didn't need fertilizer for a good bit later i can tell you. '96 was as low a point as I remember in all my years following Tyrone. A close second would have been Sligo in '02. Thankfully that all changed in 2003. Hopefully Tyrone can deliver a performance on Saturday as the shite posted here is no different to what it was like in the early part of 2008 & that year didnt turn out too bad. Tir Eoghain abu.

Croke Park last August was as humiliating as any defeat.

Degrassi Hi

The present Dublin team are slightly, slightly ahead of Meath in 96 & Sligo in 2002.

chieftain

Quote from: southtyronegael on June 06, 2018, 01:01:44 PM
And as for you chieftain, trying to disrespect the many Tyrone Gaels who field on reserve teams for their clubs. Sorry not everyone can be part of the garvaghy elite.

Show me where i disrespected any reserve player??

As for respect etc dont start giving lectures as its you the ultimate keyboard warrior, who loves to stick the knife in and deliver personal abuse behind the mask of a screen. Quoting players names, slagging them.. you think that is respectful?

longballin

Quote from: Degrassi Hi on June 06, 2018, 01:20:03 PM
The present Dublin team are slightly, slightly ahead of Meath in 96 & Sligo in 2002.
Is that why the players didn't lay a hand on them and sat for the afternoon in their own half defending a defeat? Not sure Id place Meath defeat in that category. Ref was appaling that day and Tyrone players who went to play football, unlike last August, were systematically nailed.

GetOverTheBar

Thoughts on Sludden call up then?

Wonder if he'll see any time this weekend - with the injury crisis he might well be thrown in, fairly light lad, maybe question marks about his temperament - superb from frees, could he land on his feet early on?

trailer

I'd like to see Harry Loughran get a run (Perhaps he's injured too, has he been playing for Moy?). What about Mulgrew from Ardboe. How's he been going of late?

GetOverTheBar

Harry Loughran playing in midfield for the Moy - looks to have all the attributes to make it but for whatever reason we haven't seen much of him.

David Mulgrew is injured, I don't think he's available for selection? Certainly didn't line up for Ardboe recently.

Snapchap

Quote from: southtyronegael on June 06, 2018, 12:55:32 PM
Disgraceful comment RHD. To suggest Darren Mc curry would want Tyrone beat to prove a point? What point? He has been let down and become dissolutioned and for you to try to put the boot into him doesn't say much for you.
Did you seriously just get upset and at a suggestion that McCurry might not support Tyrone and call that post "disgraceful"? Really?

Coming from a 'man' who has had the below to say about various Tyrone GAA people (all vindictive personal abuse posted from behind the comfort of your online anonymity):

ON MICKEY HARTE:
"arrogant":
Quote from: southtyronegael on April 23, 2018, 11:42:56 PM
arrogance of the highest order...time for either the tyrone county board or gaa hierarchy to take this chancer down a peg or two.

'no credibility':
Quote from: southtyronegael on April 23, 2018, 11:36:40 PM
he just using the gaa to give himself some credibility which he has none.

A "bully":
Quote from: southtyronegael on February 25, 2018, 11:58:26 PM
id face down harte the same way all bullies should be faced down.

A 'Religious Fundameltalist':
Quote from: southtyronegael on October 23, 2017, 10:27:29 PM
to be expected to say prayers at the behest of one religious fundamentalist is surely wrong?

A "religious zealot":
Quote from: southtyronegael on April 23, 2018, 02:32:19 PM
I think Il wear my Tyrone jersey to the next pro choice rally. Just to show we aren't all religious zealots. #tyrone4choice.

Having his 'head up his hole':
Quote from: southtyronegael on August 31, 2017, 12:50:16 PM
you have ur head as far up ur hole as mickey Harte does

A hypocrite:
Quote from: southtyronegael on May 06, 2017, 02:18:26 PM
I see hypocrite Harte on the back page of Irish news today

A 'dictator':
Quote from: southtyronegael on April 20, 2017, 09:27:51 PM
once again mickey harte putting himself first and everything else in the county second. is no one going to stand up to this dictator? destroying tyrone football club and county.

A 'fraud':
Quote from: southtyronegael on April 03, 2017, 12:05:18 AM
harte is a fraud.

And to cap it all off, you made an unsubstantialted allegation about a matter which Roisin Jordan stated she is actually seeking legal advice over:
Quote from: southtyronegael on April 04, 2017, 11:18:25 AM
No Tyrone player sent an email to newstalk. Mickey Harte sent it to discredit rosin Jordan and it has backfired big time.

ON GAVIN DEVLIN::
A 'moron':
Quote from: southtyronegael on April 03, 2017, 12:05:18 AM
he replaced donnelly with a moron called gavin devlin and between the 2 of them have been found out tactically and have managed to drag the good name of tyrone football through the dirt

ON THE MCCANN BROTHERS::
Quote from: southtyronegael on May 21, 2018, 04:13:41 PM
Too interested in hairstyles and tans to get stuck in on a football field.

ON THE TEAMTALK MEN::
"fuckin pathetic":
Quote from: southtyronegael on February 25, 2018, 12:11:37 AM
was that noel mc ginn from ttm doing that interview? fuckin pathetic the whole lot of them.
Also a quote where you described the Teamtalk men as "money grabbing f**king arselickers".

ON RONAN MCNAMEE::
Quote from: southtyronegael on July 19, 2017, 08:01:04 PM
was always wondering why mc namee was being pushed forward to do all the irish news interviews and media work. he in the paper today talking about the team saying the rosary before every game and he thinks its great cause he goes go mass every sunday and before games anyway. embarressing stuff and hed be better sayin nothin and keepin that shit inhouse.

chieftain

Quote from: GetOverTheBar on June 06, 2018, 03:32:39 PM
Harry Loughran playing in midfield for the Moy - looks to have all the attributes to make it but for whatever reason we haven't seen much of him.

David Mulgrew is injured, I don't think he's available for selection? Certainly didn't line up for Ardboe recently.

I think we will see harry on saturday. Looking forward to the game and seeing can the fellas lift themselves from the disappointing defeat to monaghan

Under Lights

I think, don't quote me. that David Mulgrew has had a shoulder operation but it wasn't picked up by any media outlet.

southtyronegael

Snapchat, which of the above points was I incorrect on? Cause as far as I can see I was bang on the money with them all. Thanks for highlighting them.