Mayo Club Football.

Started by intoDwest, November 10, 2006, 11:34:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

intoDwest

Who will get relegated from the senior league this year, and is there any chance of Belmullet going down this year once Kiltane gets the better of them on Sunday??

Has anyone got the table and this this weeks fixtures?

Owenmoresider

Breaffy and Ballinrobe doomed I'd say. Hollymount gone down in Div. 2 and Garrymore or Kiltimagh joining them. Two from Ballagh', Tourmakeady and Davitts going up to D1.

BTW: are there league finals, or is it just the top team wins out? Shrule could fend off Cross for the Division 1 title yet.

Owenmoresider

FYI intoDwest the tables are:

Division 1: Shrule P9 16pts, Kiltane 10 13, Crossmolina 6 11, Ballina 11 11, Charlestown 9 9, Belmullet 10 9, Claremorris 10 9, Moy Davitts 9 8, Westport 9 7, Castlebar 8 7, Breaffy 9 4, Ballinrobe 8 4.

Division 2: Davitts 11 15, Ballagh' 7 12, Burrishoole 11 11, Knockmore 10 10, Tourmakeady 6 10, Kilmeena 10 10, Ballintubber 6 8, Cill Chomáin 9 7, Kiltimagh 10 7, Garrymore 8 6, Louisburgh 8 6, Hollymount 10 4.

intoDwest

venter

A good year for Deel Rovers : Pics from Western:

An Cnoc Mor

I expected Knockmore to get promoted, won't happen now due to our ventures to south May where we lost to Davitts, Garrymore and Hollymount. Still though the u-21 semi-finals are on this weekend and it's our only chance of silverware left this season. I think we will win that game and go through to the final, Ballagh will be tired out after their 2 encounters with Crossmolina I'd imagine so hopefully we can do it.

Owenmoresider

Latest from IFC final: Parke 1-10 Tourmakeady 1-8, well into second half.

Edit: Crossmolina in bother at the Hyde, Brigid's up 0-8 to 0-2 at HT.

mayo51

st.brigids 0.10   crossmolina 0.3  10 min 2half.  also belmullet beat kiltane in league. tourmac  intermediate champions.b. prendergast m.o.m

Owenmoresider

Tourmakeady came back to win the IFC, beat Parke 1-11 to 1-10.

Latest from the Hyde: Brigid's 0-11 Cross 1-4.

mayo51

st brigids 0.11  crossmolina 1.4   10 min to go.mike moyles in the game for cross.

Owenmoresider

All over for Crossmolina, lost 0-13 to 1-6 to Brigid's.

MacDanger

Bit of a shock to see Cross out, 3 games in 3 weeks caught up with them i guess.

Shite for Knockmore not getting promoted, another year of Div 2 football awaits. Any word on the U-21 semi final??

stephenite

'Tis a bit of a shock for Cross alright, would have though they had the strength in depth to handle the three matches, Corofin for Connacht now, or can Brigids turn the tables on them also?

stephenite

Ballina will play the Knockmore in the U-21 final next Sunday I believe, Mayo4Sam's comments on this Knockmore team lead me to believe that they are unbeatable and the Stephenites shouldn't bother showing up, to have both Kilcoyne and Howley on the team is fairly impressive alright

Bod Mor

Big shock alright Crossmolina beaten by St.Brigids but best of luck to them in taking Connacht.
I see Belmullet beat Kiltane too, anybody here see that match...wonder was it as it as intense as past meetings?
Ó chuir mé 'mo cheann é ní stopfaidh mé choíche
Go seasfaidh mé thíos i lár Chondae Mhaigh Eo.