Rory McIlroy

Started by Oraisteach, February 26, 2012, 06:13:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: cornerback on March 03, 2014, 03:42:42 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 03, 2014, 03:19:18 PM
Quote from: Sidney on March 03, 2014, 03:13:21 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 03, 2014, 03:06:59 PM

You don't, but do you think he's a choker? explain?
That's easy. He has a history of choking spectacularly from winning positions. Feel free to use the word "bottler" if you prefer.

He has a history of winning Majors to

Not bad for a choker, I'd happy so far for that, I'm sure

Just like Harrington & his twenty-something 2nd place finishes! Not bad for a choker either!

All great stuff that we should all applaud anyone who'll win a major from this small island. Same as Darren, and Graham. But it's not about the alleged choking here it's about knocking someone over their views on certain things
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Mikhailov

Quote from: Sidney on March 03, 2014, 03:13:21 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 03, 2014, 03:06:59 PM

You don't, but do you think he's a choker? explain?
That's easy. He has a history of choking spectacularly from winning positions. Feel free to use the word "bottler" if you prefer.

You obviously regard the Golden Bear , Jack Nicklaus as a choker also - he finished 2nd in 19 majors....

As I said earlier, in the last 12 majors, Rory is the only player to have won more than 1 title and admittedly that could have been 3 but it is 2, 1 more than everyone else.

Please give us a brief rundown of these winning positions that McIlroy keeps choking on - at least he was in a position. Even Tiger of late has failed miserably on Sundays - next you will be calling him a choker......

Quarterback

Jeez us Irish are a fair set of be grudgers!!!  I'm sure the guy isn't too bothered what us lot think of him...Why do we always look for the bad in someone,....focus on the negatives.  I could spend hours watching the Mcilroy swing.  He is on the way back and his stats to date this year underline that. He learns from every situation and comes back stronger than ever.  The guy makes millions week in week out, lives in Florida and has a pretty fit bird...He seems to deal with that ok.  Look how us lot dealt with the extra cash during the Celtic Tiger -  We bust her!! :P

Jonah

Quote from: Hardy on March 03, 2014, 12:39:37 PM
Yeah - the shot of a choker OK.
Great shot alright but he did miss the eagle putt.
If he had eagled it could have been considered one of the shots of the season but the fact he missed means it won't really be remembered.
Drive for show putt for dough.

Sidney

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 03, 2014, 04:00:37 PM

All great stuff that we should all applaud anyone who'll win a major from this small island. Same as Darren, and Graham. But it's not about the alleged choking here it's about knocking someone over their views on certain things
I'd knock him because of his views on "certain things" but also because he's a smarmy, pube-headed t**t.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Sidney on March 03, 2014, 09:32:41 PM

I'd knock him because of his views on "certain things" but also because he's a smarmy, pube-headed t**t.

Very eloquently put
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

muppet

Quote from: Hardy on March 03, 2014, 12:39:37 PM
Yeah - the shot of a choker OK.

Great shot alright.

Other than Tiger's at the 16th in Augusta, this is my favourite: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0w86X4wjjhw

The commentary makes it even better.
MWWSI 2017

Apparently so

His hair is a disgrace

Sort it out ffs

charlieTully

I agree he is a smary pube-headed twat, I couldn't care less for his views, but I am sick of losing coin on him, backed him when he choked at the masters, swore I never would again but decided to at the weekend thinking he had a major point to prove, choked again, he will probably go out this weekend and win by eight strokes. Before you say it Milltown I know your glad. But then again you are a twat also.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: charlieTully on March 04, 2014, 08:21:09 PM

I agree he is a smary pube-headed t**t, I couldn't care less for his views, but I am sick of losing coin on him, backed him when he choked at the masters, swore I never would again but decided to at the weekend thinking he had a major point to prove, choked again, he will probably go out this weekend and win by eight strokes. Before you say it Milltown I know your glad. But then again you are a t**t also.

Hmmmm personal abuse? you are the typical stereotype

charlieTully

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 04, 2014, 08:32:46 PM
Quote from: charlieTully on March 04, 2014, 08:21:09 PM

I agree he is a smary pube-headed t**t, I couldn't care less for his views, but I am sick of losing coin on him, backed him when he choked at the masters, swore I never would again but decided to at the weekend thinking he had a major point to prove, choked again, he will probably go out this weekend and win by eight strokes. Before you say it Milltown I know your glad. But then again you are a t**t also.

Hmmmm personal abuse? you are the typical stereotype

haha very good. :D

WT4E

I see he's done it again:

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/golf/27501381

He must have a serious roving eye!!

Christmas Lights

He's an idiot anyway for even considering getting married at his age and fame and type of lifestyle he has.

He will be forever touring with his golf and with each country there will be so much easy poontang to have, so why the hell would he be getting married? 

brokencrossbar1

Maybe he will get back to winning again.