Hamas attack Israel & subsequent genocide

Started by bennydorano, October 07, 2023, 09:39:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Armagh18

Quote from: Itchy on May 24, 2024, 06:56:05 PM
Quote from: whitey on May 24, 2024, 06:44:38 PM
Quote from: PadraicHenryPearse on May 24, 2024, 06:31:39 PM6th time of asking

are Israel animals and should they be wiped from the face of the planet whitey?

No and No

There would be no war in Gaza were it not for the actions of Hamas on 10/07

They acted like animals, (gang raping,
Kidnapping and murdering teenage girls) and are now using their own people as human shields.

Israel will stop short of nothing less than the complete destruction of Hamas and unfortunately Hamas have put their own civilians in the middle

The 7 comes before the 10.

Rest of your post is horseshit
They're brown people. Do you really expect that fella to even recognise them as human?

theskull1

It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Lubo Moravcik

This incident also comes to mind:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident

With 'friends' like Israel who needs enemies.

Keyser soze

Some of the pictures from the latest Israeli atrocity are really beyond words.

Western media going with 'Israel takes out 2 Hamas leaders' and 'used precision munitions' as their headline is beyond despicable.

Lubo Moravcik

Quote from: Keyser soze on Today at 02:29:32 PMSome of the pictures from the latest Israeli atrocity are really beyond words.

Western media going with 'Israel takes out 2 Hamas leaders' and 'used precision munitions' as their headline is beyond despicable.

Yeah, absolutely deplorable.

Anyone still sticking up for Israel at this point must be dead inside.

Truthsayer

Quote from: Lubo Moravcik on Today at 03:08:22 PM
Quote from: Keyser soze on Today at 02:29:32 PMSome of the pictures from the latest Israeli atrocity are really beyond words.

It's sponsored genocide. Netenyahu and his cohorts no better than Hitler's Nazis..

Lubo Moravcik

Quote from: Truthsayer on Today at 03:17:37 PM

It's sponsored genocide. Netenyahu and his cohorts no better than Hitler's Nazis..

I agree but I never use that comparison. You're playing straight into their hands, allows Israeli supporters to divert the conversation straight away to 'anti-semetism'.

Truthsayer

Quote from: Lubo Moravcik on Today at 05:05:35 PM

I agree but I never use that comparison. You're playing straight into their hands, allows Israeli supporters to divert the conversation straight away to 'anti-semetism'.
I know what you mean though Zionists cry 'anti-semitism' at any condemnation of their slaughter. What I'm saying is beyond awful what was done to Jews in World War II and now this being inflicted by Israel on Palestinians that they treat like a sub-species.

red hander

Absolutely despise these genocidal Zionist Nazi cnuts. f**king should be the pariahs of the world.

LC

Absolutely 100% correct.

Hell will neve be full until that b@*tard Netanyahu and his cohorts are in it.