Tyrone v Monaghan the battle for Ulster’s heart aisf 2018

Started by rrhf, August 05, 2018, 06:09:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Subbie

Quote from: Jayop on August 16, 2018, 01:32:16 PM
Trailer you muppets read what I said. I said it should be a black not that it was a black.

Clotheslining someone to stop a scoring chance is just as cynical as the things already in the list for a black, it can be more dangerous and as such should be added to the black card list.

Why can people not read what was said before making stupid posts arguing against what wasn't said??

You don't really understand the way this place works do you :D

trailer

Trailer you muppets read what I said. I said it should be a black not that it was a black.

Clotheslining someone to stop a scoring chance is just as cynical as the things already in the list for a black, it can be more dangerous and as such should be added to the black card list.

Why can people not read what was said before making stupid posts arguing against what wasn't said??

But it can't be Black. Black Card = Cynical Fouls. High tackles aren't cynical. They are dangerous. Hence yellow / red.
And I'm the one who can't read!
More brains in a false face.

trueblue1234

Quote from: trailer on August 16, 2018, 01:45:56 PM

But it can't be Black. Black Card = Cynical Fouls. High tackles aren't cynical. They are dangerous. Hence yellow / red.

Away and sh!te.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

Boycey

RedHand88

Quote from: trailer on August 16, 2018, 01:45:56 PM

So if I clothesline someone through on goal it isn't cynical?  ???

trailer

You all realise a committee of people looked at fouls for a good period of time and came up with the black card?

Scenario:
Player running through on goal. Clothes-lined completely out of, high and dangerous tackle. You want a Black card = replaced and available next match.
Proper action should be straight red = team down to 14 and suspended for 4 weeks.
Accidental high tackle = yellow card

It's just the typical shite you get on this board. Ideas written up on the back of a fag packet. God forbid you'd point out the stupidity of these ideas.

From now on anyone who commits any foul anywhere should get a black card.