Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

toby47

That's a seriously strong bench for tomorrow.

Paddy Cunningham
Tomas McCann
Mick McCann
Paddy McBride

Belfast GAA man

Milltown Row2

Jesus !! Wicklow are 11 up and we are all over the place! A black now as well!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

asaffgael

Five hand passes given away directly! A shambles so far!

imtommygunn

Milltown Row2

Penalty was harsh, I wouldn't have given it the rest we've won no kick outs they've pressed up on short kick outs and we can't get past half way!

I can't even say our shot selection is poor, we've had no shots !!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

imtommygunn

We can fist pass round the middle third and that's it defense started well but too much pressure on them. There's no one in the full forward line most of the time. Literally no one.

Milltown Row2

Can't see us getting back in if we continue as we are, with the wind behind us now I'd like to see more going forward. If the points on, take it, need to eat into the score line to get a bit closer..

Few subs made and hopefully a shake up

imtommygunn

Even to draw level requires probably too much.

asaffgael

Penalty was very harsh and put us on the back foot. Couple of poor shot selections as well. We actually look leggy.

BrendanAntrim

BrendanAntrim

And thats the end of that. Very disappointing.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Peter john on October 17, 2020, 01:34:31 PM
Wonder what BS makes off it,brutal tbh,so much for promotion

I don't think this ends promotion?

imtommygunn

Score difference won't be good now.

asaffgael

There is 10 goals in this for them!