Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: bannside on October 09, 2020, 08:25:06 PM
This is a huge game, not a given by any stretch but very winnable if we can produce anywhere near our best. If we can get over the line in Wicklow I can't see Waterford denying us promotion. 4 great additions to the squad can only help competition for places too!

Has a squad been finalised? Names?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

bannside

The core of the team remains the same with a few stepping out and a few notables re introduced. Mark Sweeney Kobo Paddy Mc Cormack and Ryan Murray being the notables...all will be pushing hard for a starting berth and that increases competition for places. Great to have them throwing their weight behind the push for promotion. You want your best players making themselves available.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: bannside on October 11, 2020, 10:52:40 AM
The core of the team remains the same with a few stepping out and a few notables re introduced. Mark Sweeney Kobo Paddy Mc Cormack and Ryan Murray being the notables...all will be pushing hard for a starting berth and that increases competition for places. Great to have them throwing their weight behind the push for promotion. You want your best players making themselves available.

Thanks Bannside, had a look at them today.... fingers crossed we have game to play next week and see where that puts us
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

bannside

If we can bring two points home from Wicklow next Saturday we will be in the driving seat. This is a big game for us, hopefully our greater hunger to get our of this division will see us through.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: bannside on October 11, 2020, 01:31:39 PM
If we can bring two points home from Wicklow next Saturday we will be in the driving seat. This is a big game for us, hopefully our greater hunger to get our of this division will see us through.

It's in their hands, would Waterford travel considering they are out of contention?

bannside

Will worry about that MR about 1.45pm on Saturday.

Belfast GAA man

was stuck for wordS today which rarely happens to me when a parent asked me why is the training off for 2 weeks and the bars are still open? ::)

Dunsilly King

Quote from: Belfast GAA man on October 11, 2020, 07:39:04 PM
was stuck for wordS today which rarely happens to me when a parent asked me why is the training off for 2 weeks and the bars are still open? ::)

Not like u to be stuck for words. We could use this as a caption. My first post would have been ' they keep them open to pay the manager of the football team'  Your that predictable 😂😂

paddyjohn

Quote from: Belfast GAA man on October 11, 2020, 07:39:04 PM

Whole thing is wrong when that happens.. but needs must for some clubs

bannside

Yes PJ. Pity, he has lots to offer! Good age too.

JimStynes

Quote from: Peter john on October 12, 2020, 10:56:06 AM
BS has Ruairi Mc Cann Aghagallon left the squad

He was at training at the weekend as far as I know. Where did you hear this?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: JimStynes on October 12, 2020, 01:10:01 PM
Quote from: Peter john on October 12, 2020, 10:56:06 AM
BS has Ruairi Mc Cann Aghagallon left the squad

He was at training at the weekend as far as I know. Where did you hear this?

I thought I seen him there

bannside

Ruairi must have rejoined / been recalled. Another excellent addition to the squad.

bannside

No truth in that at all Peter John. Both got other priorities atm.

GiveItToTheShooters

Quote from: bannside on October 12, 2020, 05:18:34 PM
Ruairi must have rejoined / been recalled. Another excellent addition to the squad.
So this morning you said he left and now he's back?? ;D He was always on it you rocket. You're not much of an In The Know that you claim to be