The IRISH RUGBY thread

Started by Donnellys Hollow, October 27, 2009, 05:26:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gallsman

Ireland up by 4 and pouring NZ under serious pressure in the U20s. Sky Sports 3.

rory

Nerve wrecking now.  Quick response to the Ireland try from NZ. 6 in it 5 to go

rory

Fantastic win for the U20's.  Pack dominated and not afraid to throw it about.

ashman

screenexile

Quote from: rory on June 11, 2016, 03:12:22 PM
Fantastic win for the U20's.  Pack dominated and not afraid to throw it about.

Great stuff!!!

We'll lose this now very stupid from Stander I personally think it was deserved.

screenexile

Mark Robson is worse than Ger Canning and Motson put together...

That was phenomenal!!!! Well done to all involved!

gallsman

Stunning. Drama to the last. Three very, very good test matches today.

moysider

SHEEDY

What a brilliant performance, unreal with 14men for 60 mins. Whatt a day for Irish rugby.
nil satis nisi optimum

Wildweasel74

Ireland 26 South Africa 20, thats the best i seen from Ireland in a long, long time, taking away the stupid try they give away near the end and a bad drop kick miss from 20m. Andy Farells defensive system is there for all to see

JoG2

Holy fcuk,  real heart in the mouth stuff there.  First ever win on SA soil with 14 men.. Unbelievable effort to keep that going in the 2nd half.  Brilliant

Orior

Fantastic performance and really pleased for Rory Best.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Capt Pat

Two great performances by all accounts. I didn't get to see either one but the results are what matters. Well done to both teams.

Is Stander going to be suspended for a game or two?

Walter Cronc

Quite possibly the best irish victory in the professional era. Jesus they were immense. So proud watching that! Is wee Paddy a better defender than Sexton?? He took some traffic and dealt with it superbly!!

The ref was a farce and out of his depth. The Henshaw decision was baffling.

Fair played to the u20s. Superb. Hearing young Johnson has done the shoulder again. Sickening. At 19 that'll be career ending!

grounded

Immense performance from both Irish teams. CJ's challenge was just clumsy, I didn't see any malice in it, although it was dangerous play. However Henshaws yellow was unfortunate. It was one of those were the taller defender is tackling a ducking shorter attacker.