The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Arne to Slot right in?

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

laoislad

Quote from: gawa316 on February 27, 2019, 02:13:10 PM
Quote from: Over the Bar on February 27, 2019, 06:35:51 AM
Quote from: imtommygunn on February 26, 2019, 09:41:15 PM
Great response. you've not answered how many bars and which ones - what's that I hear... bullshit :D
Any we passed were at it flat out so that's at least 8.  If you have been to Anfield when United play there you can't miss hearing it. The so-called Spirit Of Shankly association even sang about Munich during their end of season parties FFS. It's the norm.

How'd you get to the match that day? I'm very interested to hear about these 8 pubs (could've been more) you're talking about.
Did you ever hear back from the weirdo?
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

gawa316

Quote from: laoislad on March 05, 2019, 07:44:48 PM
Quote from: gawa316 on February 27, 2019, 02:13:10 PM
Quote from: Over the Bar on February 27, 2019, 06:35:51 AM
Quote from: imtommygunn on February 26, 2019, 09:41:15 PM
Great response. you've not answered how many bars and which ones - what's that I hear... bullshit :D
Any we passed were at it flat out so that's at least 8.  If you have been to Anfield when United play there you can't miss hearing it. The so-called Spirit Of Shankly association even sang about Munich during their end of season parties FFS. It's the norm.

How'd you get to the match that day? I'm very interested to hear about these 8 pubs (could've been more) you're talking about.
Did you ever hear back from the weirdo?

Not a peep. We all know he wasn't there and is making shit up.

laoislad

The Ox making his comeback in an U23 game tonight.
Would be a massive boost to have him for the rest of the season.

J70

Quote from: laoislad on March 08, 2019, 01:04:30 PM

I wouldn't expect much from him this season. Has to get match fitness and his touch back. Then there's also going to be dealing with the doubts about his injury.

From the Bunker

Quote from: J70 on March 08, 2019, 01:09:36 PM
Quote from: laoislad on March 08, 2019, 01:04:30 PM

I wouldn't expect much from him this season. Has to get match fitness and his touch back. Then there's also going to be dealing with the doubts about his injury.

Ox won't be really back until August!

laoislad

I guess we can forget about league titles when City are getting decisions like that.

GJL

Quote from: laoislad on March 09, 2019, 06:39:03 PM
I guess we can forget about league titles when City are getting decisions like that.

Ah come on now LL. Liverpool have had more than their fair share of fortune in that department this season as well.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: GJL on March 09, 2019, 06:44:26 PM

Ah come on now LL. Liverpool have had more than their fair share of fortune in that department this season as well.
Apparently not, none of the dives, oops penalties that salah bought, oops won and took to boost his score return, were dodgy
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

David McKeown

It was the correct decision under the laws of the game as applied in England, which shows why this rule needs revisited.
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

J70

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 09, 2019, 07:14:18 PM
Quote from: GJL on March 09, 2019, 06:44:26 PM

Apparently not, none of the dives, oops penalties that salah bought, oops won and took to boost his score return, were dodgy

Only dodgy one Salah got was Newcastle, in a game Liverpool were already in control of. Palace away at the start of the season too. The outcry over the Brighton one was ludicrous. Arsenal too. They were fortunate not to concede one against Spurs.

Liverpool HAVE benefited from a few offsides though, West Ham away the main one comes to mind. One or two went against them too, e.g. Arsenal away.

Overall though, I don't Liverpool can complain about decisions this year.

Milltown Row2

Good to see someone with a bit of wit to actually understand that these things happen and every club/player benefit from questionable decisions during games.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

laoislad

MOTD panel rightly agree the officials got the first goal wrong. Changed the game completely. Horrendous decision.
Big game tomorrow, if we don't win the league is more or less over imo.

Look-Up!

They can forget about league titles if they can't score when it counts and keep drawing games. Need to capitalise when/if City do slip up unlike the last time when City lost to Newcastle.

laoislad

Quote from: Look-Up! on March 09, 2019, 11:55:51 PM
They can forget about league titles if they can't score when it counts and keep drawing games. Need to capitalise when/if City do slip up unlike the last time when City lost to Newcastle.
Agreed.

Harold Disgracey

Absolute joke of a decision to allow that goal.