Down Club Hurling & Football

Started by Lecale2, November 10, 2006, 12:06:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

charlieTully

Jesus that's terrible news. Only had dealings with him on this forum but asked his advice a few times via pm. Truely sad to hear this news. RIP

supersub

Terribly sad.

RIP Paddy. Condolences to Ballyholland community.

Minus15

RIP Paddy Savage. I never had the pleasure of meeting him but he has gone out of his way to give me some advice on here in the past which was always greatly appreciated.

6th sam

Didn't know Paddy, but an excellent contributor here . Condolences to family , friends and Ballyholland club. Go ndéana Dia trócaire ar a anam dílis

Dubh driocht

snoopdog

Very sad news about 5 Sam's. Always came across as a nice bloke and a lad who knew his football. I didn't know him apart from this forum. May he rest in peace. A true Down Gael.

Lecale Gael

McKenna cup game v UU at RGU on Sunday 7th Jan. Good to see. First game v Armagh is at Esler the Wednesday before and the last game is away to Derry at Owenbeg.

2016 Prediction Competition 3rd place :)

downjim

Down4sam2020

Any word who the new Rostrevor management is yet ?

supersub

The man only stepped down on Sunday night calm down!

thebar

elk

Quote from: supersub on December 12, 2017, 12:15:37 AM
The man only stepped down on Sunday night calm down!
Who ever takes the job on will have a tough job ahead of them. Even though Down division one is not of a great standard at the minute there is still a considerable gap between it and division two. A few of their more senior players starting to slow down and I don't think they have a big enough or good enough squad to replace them. Is  Mulholland joining another club?

Down4sam2020

The average age of the panel is 20.5

elk

Quote from: Down4sam2020 on December 12, 2017, 06:45:04 PM
The average age of the panel is 20.5
what was the average of the starting 15 against Moy?

Down4sam2020

How you think rostrevor don't have good enough players coming through is beyond me.