BBC's short programme on Gaelic

Started by RGU08, June 30, 2010, 10:25:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RGU08

Did anyone see their programme about how much presenting Ulster Championship matches means to them? (Austin O'Callaghan etc...)

I feel this is in response to the recent court case and bad publicity they received.

Also nearly all the footage of gaelic matches was from last years championship. They could have at least included this years footage.

whiskeysteve

Quote from: RGU08 on June 30, 2010, 10:25:57 AM

I feel this is in response to the recent court case and bad publicity they received.

Agreed. Had the feel of a party political broadcast!
Somewhere, somehow, someone's going to pay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPhISgw3I2w

donelli

Did anyone see their programme about how much presenting Ulster Championship matches means to them? (Austin O'Callaghan etc...)

Also nearly all the footage of gaelic matches was from last years championship. They could have at least included this years footage.

which court case was that??

Catch the high ball

Quote from: donelli on June 30, 2010, 01:35:52 PM

which court case was that??

The Jerome Quinn Debacle
GAA Board World Cup Sweepstake Winner 2010

snoopdog

Damned if they do and Damned if they dont.

haranguerer

Bollocks.

They did the same for the NW200, it seems its gonna be a theme for big sporting events.

As a matter of fact, the funnisest thing on tv this year was stephen watson practically coming in his pants while going on about '....slipstreaming' and doing accompanying motions with his hands... :D