A United Ireland. Opening up the discussion.

Started by winghalfback, May 27, 2015, 03:16:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trueblue1234

Quote from: sid waddell on March 20, 2021, 12:55:56 AM
Quote from: trueblue1234 on March 20, 2021, 12:42:58 AM
Quote from: sid waddell on March 19, 2021, 11:12:14 PM
Again, Franko, you are the person that needs to answer questions

You've now admitted - after previously denying it - that to support the PIRA now necessitates being into dead children

And you admit that you are a supporter of them

All the time you spent complaining about the dead children comment was thus a fraud on your part

It was virtue signalling nonsense

When did you realise that you were virtue signalling and decide to full on embrace the role of glorifier of killing children?
He hasn't said that. He's using what you claimed as a reference. And you've been unable to answer. Don't get me wrong it's been highly entertaining to watch you grasp at more and more straws. Keep up the good work.
He did indeed say it

After whinging for weeks about it

And outed himself as a total hypocrite in the process

As are all Shinners here, who disassociate themselves from dissos yet associate themselves with people who did the exact same thing as dissos

A circle they've never been able to square
He has you tied in a knot. 😂😂
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

sid waddell

Keep digging

Shinners are all the same, shameless, and with the mental age of three year old child, with apologies to three year old children

Sinn Fein have never properly apologised for blowing up three year old children

Maybe they might give one to the parents of Jonathan Ball tomorrow given the date

Franko

Ah, good to see you back Sid.

So is it 1 or 2?

Armagh18

Quote from: Franko on March 20, 2021, 02:29:26 AM

So is it 1 or 2?
You've about as much chance of getting an answer as there is of Jamie Bryson coming out as a Celtic supporter.

Franko

Quote from: Armagh18 on March 20, 2021, 08:28:42 AM
Quote from: Franko on March 20, 2021, 02:29:26 AM

So is it 1 or 2?
You've about as much chance of getting an answer as there is of Jamie Bryson coming out as a Celtic supporter.

Maybe so.

But I'll keep giving him the chance to do the right thing.

I'm hoping he sees it as a positive - a chance to remove some of the many question marks over his character.

We shall see.

sid waddell

Keep digging Franko

Enjoy the Warrington anniversary celebrations, actually don't

Franko

Quote from: sid waddell on March 20, 2021, 11:06:35 AM
Keep digging Franko

Enjoy the Warrington anniversary celebrations, actually don't

And still you keep ducking the question.

Franko

I probably will.

Because the more I dig the more I seem to find on your lack of character.

It does a service for everyone else on the board and puts your continued moralising and spoofing in context.

And not a good context where you are concerned.

Plus, it's enjoyable watching you squirm.

Rossfan

A United Ireland hinges on when and why "Sid" stopped being a PIRA supporter  ;D
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

charlieTully

Has there ever been a poll on the board here about how one would vote in a border poll?

dublin7

Quote from: Rossfan on March 20, 2021, 11:40:29 AM
A United Ireland hinges on when and why "Sid" stopped being a PIRA supporter  ;D

If Sinn Fein really want a poll on a united Ireland why did Michelle O"Neill refuse to meet Boris Johnson recently?

I can understand why Boris refused to meet Mary Lou as she's not in government in the republic, but what was Michelle's excuse?

Rossfan

Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

balladmaker

Quote from: dublin7 on March 20, 2021, 02:33:20 PM

If Sinn Fein really want a poll on a united Ireland why did Michelle O"Neill refuse to meet Boris Johnson recently?

I can understand why Boris refused to meet Mary Lou as she's not in government in the republic, but what was Michelle's excuse?

Because she wanted a meeting of substance, not just a walk on part in a Boris photoshoot.

dublin7

Quote from: balladmaker on March 20, 2021, 02:45:22 PM
Quote from: dublin7 on March 20, 2021, 02:33:20 PM

Because she wanted a meeting of substance, not just a walk on part in a Boris photoshoot.

Is that the official reason Boris wanted to meet Michelle and Arlene. How exactly do SF expect to convince Boris then to call a border poll? 

By not meeting Boris all SF did was give Arlene/DUP a chance to tell him whatever they want without question and made their chances of a border poll weaker.