A United Ireland. Opening up the discussion.

Started by winghalfback, May 27, 2015, 03:16:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

five points

Quote from: Angelo on January 29, 2021, 01:14:21 PM
Quote from: five points on January 29, 2021, 12:57:19 PM
Quote from: Angelo on January 29, 2021, 12:54:27 PM
You've had chances to answer those questions and you haven't liked been challenged on the nonsense you've put forward so do as you please.

That I will.

Note, I won't be going down the road of either insulting you or being aggressive or confrontational to you.

I haven't insulted you at all.

You have taken offence to me calling your nonsense and the complete lack of logic to what you've posted and thrown a little bit of strop so do as you please.

You have been both aggressive and confrontational.

Angelo

Quote from: five points on January 29, 2021, 01:21:04 PM
Quote from: Angelo on January 29, 2021, 01:14:21 PM
Quote from: five points on January 29, 2021, 12:57:19 PM
Quote from: Angelo on January 29, 2021, 12:54:27 PM
You've had chances to answer those questions and you haven't liked been challenged on the nonsense you've put forward so do as you please.

That I will.

Note, I won't be going down the road of either insulting you or being aggressive or confrontational to you.

I haven't insulted you at all.

You have taken offence to me calling your nonsense and the complete lack of logic to what you've posted and thrown a little bit of strop so do as you please.

You have talked absolute nonsense and then got overly sensitive when that has been relayed to you. It's not my problem you can't stand behind the absurdity of your claims.

It's obvious you wish to have license to spout nonsense and have it go unchallenged.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

five points

Quote from: Angelo on January 29, 2021, 01:24:45 PM
Quote from: five points on January 29, 2021, 01:21:04 PM

You have talked absolute nonsense and then got overly sensitive when that has been relayed to you. It's not my problem you can't stand behind the absurdity of your claims.

It's obvious you wish to have license to spout nonsense and have it go unchallenged.

QED.

Angelo

Grand so.

Maybe try and bring some sensible arguments forward next time.

five points

Quote from: Angelo on January 29, 2021, 01:33:16 PM
Grand so.

Play it whatever way you like. I actually agree with most or all of what you've written on the Covid thread but why would I bother supporting you there after your behaviour here?

Angelo

Quote from: five points on January 29, 2021, 01:36:06 PM
Grand so.

Play it whatever way you like. I actually agree with most or all of what you've written on the Covid thread but why would I bother supporting you there after your behaviour here?

I don't care what you do or don't agree with. What you were saying on this thread was complete nonsense, I disputed it and you got annoyed that your view was challenged and have gone off on a huff because you know as well as I do it's down to your own prejudices.

five points

Quote from: Angelo on January 29, 2021, 01:40:28 PM
Quote from: five points on January 29, 2021, 01:36:06 PM
Grand so.

I don't care what you do or don't agree with. What you were saying on this thread was complete nonsense, I disputed it and you got annoyed that your view was challenged and have gone off on a huff because you know as well as I do it's down to your own prejudices.

As I say, play it whatever way you like.

Rossfan

Meanwhile back to a United Ireland....
Seems to be a different Unionist ever day attacking the "NI protocol" .
Trying to deflect the camp followers from realisong who were the root cause of it.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

red hander

They backed Brexit. They got Brexit. They don't like Brexit. Starting to whip up their scum, as they have always done since their Planter thief ancestors landed. The result will be the murder of Irish people. But they cannot turn the tide, it's endgame for them, and I think they realise that now.

trailer

Quote from: Rossfan on January 29, 2021, 02:32:40 PM
Meanwhile back to a United Ireland....
Seems to be a different Unionist ever day attacking the "NI protocol" .
Trying to deflect the camp followers from realisong who were the root cause of it.

Although there's gonna be a real day of reckoning for traders at the end of March. The paperwork involved is just ridiculous.

five points

Quote from: trailer on January 29, 2021, 02:55:29 PM
Although there's gonna be a real day of reckoning for traders at the end of March. The paperwork involved is just ridiculous.

Designed to fail, by the looks of things.

armaghniac

Quote from: red hander on January 29, 2021, 02:47:51 PM
They backed Brexit. They got Brexit. They don't like Brexit. Starting to whip up their scum, as they have always done since their Planter thief ancestors landed. The result will be the murder of Irish people. But they cannot turn the tide, it's endgame for them, and I think they realise that now.

I note a letter from Mike Nesbitt in yesterday's Newsletter saying "I told you so".
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

johnnycool

Quote from: red hander on January 29, 2021, 02:47:51 PM

Agreed, but look who they're blaming for the NI protocol and it isn't themselves (The DUP and to a lesser extent the UUP whose holes are badly splintered on this at the minute).

They're trying to imply that it was Alliance/SDLP/Sinn Fein are the source of their woes for insisting on the NI Protocol when the DUP in particular had the much softer May deal on the table but it wasn't a hard enough Brexit for them or their mates in the ERG they were cosying up to at the time.

The NI protocol was always meant to be a halfway house to prevent the need for a border on the island of Ireland, something the DUP say they didn't want either but lets be honest, we all know they did to secure their wee fiefdom..

Rossfan

I suppose the Alliance Offices will be first to be burned by the scum?
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

marty34

As I stated a few time, I don't know why the UUP aren't going to town on the DUP over this.