Nolan Show

Started by Ulick, January 14, 2011, 10:22:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

markl121

huw Edwards the latest. Was pulled from one show at last minute

AustinPowers

Quote from: Olly on July 08, 2023, 10:28:07 PM
I hope it is Sue Barker. That bitch knocked my ice cream out of my hand at Queens one day and just walked on.

Do you think that's why she  was given the road on  a question of sport?

Olly

No I was the only one who saw the ice cream incident and I can't even be sure it was her.
Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".

Milltown Row2

Quote from: markl121 on July 08, 2023, 10:39:43 PM

Hearing it could be someone from these shores?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

NAG1

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 10, 2023, 10:51:29 AM
Quote from: markl121 on July 08, 2023, 10:39:43 PM

Hearing it could be someone from these shores?

Don't think there would be too many giving off if it does turn out to be 'the local' but the presenter mentioned above seems to be getting more of a mention online.

Dougal Maguire

Careful now

Mourne Red

Quote from: Dougal Maguire on July 10, 2023, 11:07:49 AM
Any hints?

A real Huw done it this.. Ewan MacKenna has them named on twitter with some images I didn't want to see eating my Weetabix

Dougal Maguire

I did see a photo myself which, had the queen not already been dead, would have killed her. But what about MR's suggestion that it could be some one from these shores?
Careful now

God14

Quote from: Dougal Maguire on July 10, 2023, 11:20:53 AM
I did see a photo myself which, had the queen not already been dead, would have killed her. But what about MR's suggestion that it could be some one from these shores?

The big man will be lurking online for defamation cases with his celebrity lawyer on speed dial

Eamonnca1

dec

So who is presenting BBC News at 10 tonight?

Wildweasel74

Somebody tracking him lol

Dougal Maguire

This topic needs to be removed from this thread and given a thread of its own
Careful now

Snapchap

The Irish News has really been going after Nolan for a while now and they've landed a big story today.

https://twitter.com/irish_news/status/1691315832750542848?t=yZmYr6LniwWJQoUuT073Cw&s=19

On a side note, the Irish News have been going after him for a while and is it any wonder? It is the biggest selling newspaper in the north but obviously because it is a nationalist one, is not invited on to the show at all (I posted the stats a page or two back). The most regular appearance by any newspaper columnist is Ben Lowry, editor of the Newsletter - a hard-core unionist/loyalist rag with a daily readership of less than a third that of the Irish News, followed by Alison Morris, security correspondent at the leading unionist newspaper (Belfast Telegraph).

Looks like Nolan is learning what should have been an obvious lesson: if you want to go out of your way to exclude/make an enemy of a newspaper, be sure you have no skeletons in the closet.