Clogher V Greencastle- Greencastle by 5
Beragh V Loughmacrory- Lough by 7/8
Aghyaran V Augher- Aghyaran by 5
Moortown V Gortin- Gortin by 1

Trillick V Dromore-Trillick by 4
Killyclogher V Donaghmore- KC by 4
Moy V Clonoe- Clonoe by 3
Ardboe V Coalisland- Coalisland by 2

call yourself a clougher man and back greencastle to beat them by 5?

Clogher missing 7 of their starting team i believe.
That number should say 2 and although carrying injuries both should be fit come Friday.
Nice try though.

Under Lights

Quote from: Drumraghexile on September 04, 2019, 10:36:31 AM
what way greencastle going at the minute? anyone fancy them v clogher? seem like they've been written off a bit - wont be surprised if they win

Greencastle suppose to be flying, heard that they took the first part of the season easy as they were looking to peak for championship time only, knew Galbally or Pomeroy would run away with the league, during the break they really upped it and played something like six friendlies against Division 1 teams, cute hoor Sean Teague

valley19

what way greencastle going at the minute? anyone fancy them v clogher? seem like they've been written off a bit - wont be surprised if they win

Have won 5 out of their last 6 games. They haven't been written off at all. They go in as favorites for me.

PeterEli

Greencastle have turned a corner after a slow start to the season and have had some very impressive results recently. However, as stated playing John Pat & Chrissy Gillen a few days before they went back to Oz, ahead of the lads who have been around all year is worrying. One thing that Clogher will want is openness, if they can bring it to a shoot out they will fancy their chances, after Galbally they are the second top scorers in the top two divisions.
Think Clogher will get over the line in a high scoring encounter. Either way should make for a good curtain raiser.

In the second game I think Trillick should have too much, with Richy available this year and having had Lee around all summer they will really fancy their chances at a championship run. Yes Dromore have a excellent u21 team coming through but I feel a few defeats in a few big recent league games may be casting a shadow of doubt into their heads already.
Trillick to come out on top in a brilliant derby fixture.

Friday night should be the start of a good weekends club championship, would be expecting big crowds both in Omagh and watching online.

Also, does a win at the weekend see Aghaloo crowned junior league champions? I assume the players sent off at the weekend are not suspended for the league games as its a different competition?

Goals_Will_Come

Have done well to avoid being stuck in the relegation picture for a second year running. Saw them against Aghyaran last league game and thought they were very poor. Not a lot of firepower in their forward line. McCullagh only came on during the first half but other than that they were full out. Definetly a great chance for Clogher to continue their excellent campaign.

bogball88

Quote from: PeterEli on September 04, 2019, 12:56:56 PM
Greencastle have turned a corner after a slow start to the season and have had some very impressive results recently. However, as stated playing John Pat & Chrissy Gillen a few days before they went back to Oz, ahead of the lads who have been around all year is worrying. One thing that Clogher will want is openness, if they can bring it to a shoot out they will fancy their chances, after Galbally they are the second top scorers in the top two divisions.
Think Clogher will get over the line in a high scoring encounter. Either way should make for a good curtain raiser.

In the second game I think Trillick should have too much, with Richy available this year and having had Lee around all summer they will really fancy their chances at a championship run. Yes Dromore have a excellent u21 team coming through but I feel a few defeats in a few big recent league games may be casting a shadow of doubt into their heads already.

Friday night should be the start of a good weekends club championship, would be expecting big crowds both in Omagh and watching online.

Also, does a win at the weekend see Aghaloo crowned junior league champions? I assume the players sent off at the weekend are not suspended for the league games as its a different competition?
Correct. Playing Errigal III

Dire Ear

Also, well done to Edendork for nipping that in the bud real quick.

What was nipped ?!

PeterEli

Quote from: topofthesoil on September 04, 2019, 02:49:39 PM
Quote from: PeterEli on September 04, 2019, 12:56:56 PM

A lot of people sleeping on dromore - theyll enjoy being the underdog character

@BoyleSports giving them 13/8, perfect chance to make a pretty penny if they fancy it.

Tintown rattler

Hurson taking the dromore trillick game. Sludden over coalisland and ardboe.

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: Tintown rattler on September 05, 2019, 11:00:45 AM

That'll be interesting.

Tintown rattler

Quote from: GetOverTheBar on September 05, 2019, 11:08:22 AM
Quote from: Tintown rattler on September 05, 2019, 11:00:45 AM

That'll be interesting.

He will let it go. Will be hard hitting.

BG_Gael

What is the minimum notice the County Board can give for championship matches? One would assume that the Junior championship quarters will be played next weekend? Surely the County Board could issue the fixtures, times and dates to let players/managers know what's happening and to plan accordingly? Have fixtures up for Sunday next week in the Senior ACL so why haven't they the Junior fixtures up?

Under Lights

Looks like Junior and Intermediate Championship QF next weekend. Senior league games on the Sunday.

BIGONE

double header Friday night and 3 double headers on Sunday?