Holidays

Started by Oakleafer93, June 03, 2009, 01:17:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maddog

book nothing yet in case of a replay :P

found this -

Average temperatures in Majorca (Mallorca)
Maximum Minimum
January 14º C / 57º F 4º C/ 39ºF
February 15º C / 59ºF 5º C / 41ºF
March 19º C / 66ºF 10º C / 50ºF
April 21 º C /70ºF 12 º C / 54ºF
May 25º C / 77ºF 18 º C / 64ºF
June 27º C / 81ºF 20º C / 68º F
July 30º C / 86ºF 21º C/ 70ºF
August 31º C / 88ºF 22º C / 72ºF
September 28º C / 82ºF 19º C / 66ºF
October 25º C / 77ºF 16º C / 61ºF
November 18º C / 64ºF 9º C / 48º F
December 15º C / 59ºF 6º C / 43ºF

Banana Man

I just threw caution to the wind, booked one for tenerife there, £611 for 2 everything all in, not too bad i thought...

never thought about a replay  :D oops!

CiKe

Just been to Slovenia and Croatia. Ljubljana is lovely little town and did some hiking in the Julian Alps in the northwest of the country (only about 1 hour from Ljubljana). Place is spectacular, highly recommend it.

Also, spent a few days on Istrian coast (northwest Croatia), having heard so many good things about the country but not fancying the drive all the way down to Dubrovnik. Don't even think about going there - place is a dump, full of German nudist pensioners...first and last time i'll buy a Footprint travel guide I tell you...layout is nice but no bloody information or maps even

Radda bout yeee

Right where's the best place to go this year?

armaghniac

QuoteIsland with a big mutha fooka volcano on it.

Love to go there, but I wouldn't head in midsummer. This time of year would be ideal.

QuoteJust been to Slovenia

Lovely place, friendly people.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

theskull1

Quote from: Orior on August 16, 2010, 09:58:12 PM
Island with a big mutha fooka volcano on it. And the mountain guide only spoke italian, lol. Any backchat though (or missing receipts) and you could loose a pinky, so one had to behave.
Stromboli?
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Family guy

Quote from: Radda bout yeee on April 12, 2011, 12:39:16 PM
Right where's the best place to go this year?

Thinking the same all day

Milltown Row2

Off to Tuscany this year, Fly to Pisa and then on to a Keycamp site, Plenty of pizza, pasta and Chianti. 

84 days and counting 8) 8)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

AZOffaly

Off to the Algarve again for us. Chicken Piri Piri and Tecate.

Rois

Eurodisney Saturday week to "help" out with niece and nephews over Easter.  Fun fun fun.

Then hopefully Puerto Banus for a few days in June or September.  I've had two ski holidays this year already...

ziggysego

Thinking of going down the west of Ireland this summer, down to Kerry. Love to do a spot of whale watching.

Decided to stay in Ireland this summer, after last year's incident, so if anyone can recommend anywhere that's good for whale watching, what would be great.
Testing Accessibility

Milltown Row2

Seen this whale in Kerry a few years ago

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

JimStynes

Off to Alanya (Turkey) on Sunday for a week. Anyone ever been?

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

5 Sams

Quote from: ziggysego on April 12, 2011, 11:06:49 PM
Thinking of going down the west of Ireland this summer, down to Kerry. Love to do a spot of whale watching.

Decided to stay in Ireland this summer, after last year's incident, so if anyone can recommend anywhere that's good for whale watching, what would be great.

Do one of the Eco Tours around the Blaskets Zig....amazing stuff....

http://www.dinglebaycharters.com/Pages/EcoTour.htm
The Aristocrat Years