Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: ross4life on April 09, 2010, 03:36:56 PM
Chelsea don't need favours from united anymore! 5 wins & ye are champions simple  ;)

I am not worried about favours. It's the integrity of the game.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Boycey

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on April 11, 2010, 09:37:22 AM
Chelsea don't need favours from united anymore! 5 wins & ye are champions simple  ;)

Said the man with "the big Russian crook" owning his team ;D

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: Boycey on April 11, 2010, 09:43:49 AM

Hmmm Russian 'crook' or Yankie 'fraudsters'?
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Boycey

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on April 11, 2010, 09:52:01 AM
Quote from: Boycey on April 11, 2010, 09:43:49 AM

Hmmm Russian 'crook' or Yankie 'fraudsters'?

Mate, I know exactly what our owners are but I'm not question the integrity of the game

EC Unique

:D :D What a load of w.ank :D

ross4life

why did big Sam's bolton team's beat united then?

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Family guy

Cuz they scored more goals than them  ;D

ross4life

Van der Sar
Neville Ferdinand VIdic O'Shea
Valencia Giggs Scholes Nani
Berbatov Macheda

Evra not playing for the First time this Season

the old heads return

& Macheda get's a Start
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Minder

11 of Berbatovs 12 goals this season have come against teams in the bottom half so he should be grand today.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

ross4life

Quote from: Minder on April 11, 2010, 12:55:01 PM
11 of Berbatovs 12 goals this season have come against teams in the bottom half so he should be grand today.

i find it quite amazing he's scored 12 goals! for a guy that play's so deep & rarely run's or in his case walks  ::) into the box

Carmen Stateside

Berbatov making a tit of himself in that first half.  Every time the ball is not placed at his foot he starts giving out and throwing his arms about.  Neville and Slur Alex at the arm waving aswell. 

Paul Mc Graths Da

I'll take that result!!....A great fortnight for GENUINE football fans continues. I can't wait for purple Ronnie's pathetic excuses.

Without Rooney that shower of shite are mid table material..................at best

:)

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

ross4life

0-0 title challenge over for united  :( the fat lady is singing & elvis has left the building

Disappointing yes but not surprising, Blackburn's home record has been excellent since the turn of the year (none of the top teams have beaten them)

4 games left now important united finish at least 2nd

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Paul Mc Graths Da on April 11, 2010, 03:26:38 PM
I'll take that result!!....A great fortnight for GENUINE football fans continues. I can't wait for purple Ronnie's pathetic excuses.

Without Rooney that shower of shite are mid table material..................at best

:)

I dont understand, one night Liverpool were being beat in some game (it's about 2 years ago) and I made a couple of smart remarks on the Liverpool thread and got a pm from one of the mods giving out to me for winding.

You've been spamming this thread for two weeks now.  Suppose you're lucky none of the mods support utd.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?