Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Family guy

Quote from: The Worker on April 07, 2010, 09:37:40 PM
Time for Fergie to go?!!

Rooney gamble back fired big time for him tonight

Wise up wud ya,sending off changed the game,im not a united fan and i could see that,they went 3 nil up sure how did he get it wrong,u son know very little about football

Lady GAA GAA

Quote from: Family guy on April 07, 2010, 09:40:35 PM
Time for Fergie to go?!!

Wise up wud ya,sending off changed the game,im not a united fan and i could see that,they went 3 nil up sure how did he get it wrong,u son know very little about football

you know very little about the act of wummery. have a word with yourself, yeah?

The Real Laoislad

Time for Fergie to go?!!

:D

You'll Never Walk Alone.

ross4life

biggest disappointment Bayern are not a great side (inter & barca would hammer them) but like the Florentina game they had luck of late goals but i think florentina would be more pissed off about that offside goal in 1st leg

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

muppet

Time for Fergie to go?!!

I thought the sending off was at 3-1?
MWWSI 2017

BennyHarp

A good manager would have taken his best player with an ankle injury off at half time, given him intensive treatment during the second half and brought him back on for last 10 mins  ;D
That was never a square ball!!

imtommygunn

Carrick's weak attempt at a tackle on Ollic in the first half was the beginning of the end.

The Worker

If utd had kept Rooney until last 15 they would have won! doesnt take a genius to work that 1 out!

Paul Mc Graths Da

Listen to Purple head on ITV.  A complete zenophobic rant.  He really is a bullying sc**bag!  Apparantly, the best team DIDN'T win!!!

Family guy

Quote from: BennyHarp on April 07, 2010, 09:45:18 PM
A good manager would have taken his best player with an ankle injury off at half time, given him intensive treatment during the second half and brought him back on for last 10 mins  ;D

Mickey Harte?????

Yes I Would

Dry yout f**king eyes Fergie!!  Not a mention of Robbens wonder strike!

Fergie must have gave your man a list of questions prior to that interview

The Real Laoislad

I have the same tie as Ray Houghton
You'll Never Walk Alone.

The Real Laoislad

They should have brought Michael Owen on at the end...... :D
You'll Never Walk Alone.

AFS

Dunphy in full bullshit mode tonight. These boys are some laugh on nights like this.

The Worker

Quote from: ross4life on April 07, 2010, 09:43:07 PM
biggest disappointment Bayern are not a great side (inter & barca would hammer them)

wake up and smell the coffee kid!!!

If you don't look at the problems within you will always be living a lie!