Official Fooßball-Club Bayern München Thread Franck Ribéry the White Pele

Started by Dinny Breen, March 30, 2010, 03:12:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Archie Mitchell

Typical sour grapes though. What would have happened if it was Utd who done the damage, would Fergie or you have been complaining? Rafael was stupid to get himself sent off, 2 stupid bookings and can have no complaints. The 2nd was cynical and deliberate even though it didnt look like much. As usual, you can only see the one road. No doubt, your on the phone to Fergie to see where it all went wrong.

Yes I Would

Quote from: ross4life on April 07, 2010, 09:50:28 PM
Quote from: Archie Mitchell on April 07, 2010, 09:45:55 PM
Whiskey nose unusually sour in post match interview. Saying they got Rafael sent off, and tried to target Rooney's injury, typical Germans.

They did get Rafael send off! ref just blew for a free & three bayern players asked the Ref to send him off!

& they did target Rooney's injury anyone watching the game could see that (even your man stevie wonder)
[/b]

And why the hell shouldnt they? 

Celt_Man

Quote from: Yes I Would on April 07, 2010, 09:56:30 PM
Whiskey nose unusually sour in post match interview. Saying they got Rafael sent off, and tried to target Rooney's injury, typical Germans.

They did get Rafael send off! ref just blew for a free & three bayern players asked the Ref to send him off!

& they did target Rooney's injury anyone watching the game could see that (even your man stevie wonder)
[/b]

Of course they should, but they should have been punished more for it.  Yawn lanky central half got booked then had another 2 kicks at it... could have and probably should have walked
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

ross4life

Quote from: Archie Mitchell on April 07, 2010, 09:55:26 PM
Typical sour grapes though. What would have happened if it was Utd who done the damage, would Fergie or you have been complaining? Rafael was stupid to get himself sent off, 2 stupid bookings and can have no complaints. The 2nd was cynical and deliberate even though it didnt look like much. As usual, you can only see the one road. No doubt, your on the phone to Fergie to see where it all went wrong.

over the two legs bayern got all the breaks don't tell me they didn't? same thing happened v florentina over 2 legs

there luck will run out & then they will get hammered like they should have in the last two ties

i rate them so low even Man city would have beaten that lot!

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Yes I Would

Quote from: Celt_Man on April 07, 2010, 09:58:31 PM
Quote from: Yes I Would on April 07, 2010, 09:56:30 PM

[/b]

Of course they should, but they should have been punished more for it.  Yawn lanky central half got booked then had another 2 kicks at it... could have and probably should have walked

A fit Rooney could have shrugged any of these challenges/tackles all day every day..  He was about 70% fit and overall the gamble backfired!

The Worker

Quote from: ross4life on April 07, 2010, 10:01:14 PM

over the two legs bayern got all the breaks don't tell me they didn't? same thing happened v florentina over 2 legs

there luck will run out & then they will get hammered like they should have in the last two ties

R4L please vacate this thread and bring your dose of sour grapes with you!

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

The Real Laoislad

Anyone back Munich at 3-0 down? Would have been nice odds I'd say
You'll Never Walk Alone.

ONeill

To be fair to Fergie, I used to court a German blade in the 90s and any time I kicked her she was off yapping to her ma. Sometimes it was only a tap too.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

gerry

God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

ross4life

Quote from: The Worker on April 07, 2010, 10:04:35 PM

What leave the anti united thread not enough having a united thread

so what will all you guys talk about now with united out????

or will dinny start another anti thread  ::)

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Paul Mc Graths Da

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on April 07, 2010, 10:04:38 PM
Fergie bit racist tonight with that interview

A BIT racist??  The horrible shite stopped just short of mentioning the war!

I like it when he shows his true colours on European nights, as this interview should make it to Germany and everyone can see just the kind of spiteful sc**bag bully he really is!  I don't think a Euro touchline ban and an apology to the German people is out of the question!

AZOffaly

Dinny Breen

Quoteor will dinny start another anti thread

Better you have the ABU spite here than on the Man U thread no?

Anyhow missed the game so can't really comment but delighted to hear the result  ;D

#newbridgeornowhere

magickingdom

Quote from: ross4life on April 07, 2010, 10:16:54 PM
Quote from: The Worker on April 07, 2010, 10:04:35 PM

What leave the anti united thread not enough having a united thread

so what will all you guys talk about now with united out????

or will dinny start another anti thread  ::)

A) the fergie must go campaign and

2) the financial folly that is manchester united. how to owe the banks e700m and still play football