best mobile phones on the market???

Started by kinghen, October 14, 2008, 02:29:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kinghen

I'm upgrading to a contract phone shortly but i wouldnt be too clued up about what phones are available;
just looking for a bit of advise on the best phones about, i wouldnt be over technical mind you, but would like a decent phone with some good extras, although something which is relatively easy to use/doesnt break over easily would be essential too!

thanks in advance!

Candyman

I've the samsung G600... Great phone with 5mp camera!!
I havent had any problems so far and i've had it for about 3/4months (I usually wreck about 3per year)
Also has a great password facility so u can protect messages, phonebook, pics etc!!!  ;)

Puckoon

I just bought that iphone thing - seems grand so far.

It is a very user friendly interface (I believe those are the words being bandied about now).

Simply put, If I can use it - anyone can.

rosnarun

anyone got the nokia n95 . seems to be the biz. vodafone now doing a 4gb one for 150 on billpay
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

Tony Baloney

This very message is being sent from the N95. It's a great phone and have had no bother since day one.

Harold Disgracey

balladmaker

Yes indeed, N95 8Gb all the way, can't imagine any phone being better.

el_cuervo_fc

I have one as well.  It's a great phone, no problems at all with it yet.  The N96 is now available though, 16Gb expandable up to 24.

kinghen

thanks lads, i'll have to check all these out, re; the iphone, i heard somewhere that the hype surrounding it far exceeds is actual quality as a phone??!

Minder

Quote from: kinghen on October 15, 2008, 09:18:42 AM
thanks lads, i'll have to check all these out, re; the iphone, i heard somewhere that the hype surrounding it far exceeds is actual quality as a phone??!

It probably depends what you are looking for, i am due for an upgrade in July '09 and hopefully the IPhone will be an option and they will have ironed out any kinks in it.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

supersarsfields

Just got an Iphone this week and have to say it's great so far. Handy to use which is a must when it comes to me!

In saying that I would be easily impressed. I've been more or less using a yogurt carton with a piece of string before it!!

orangeman

Quote from: Tony Baloney on October 14, 2008, 10:30:54 PM
This very message is being sent from the N95. It's a great phone and have had no bother since day one.

What are the tariffs available ? How much does it cost to pich up the interent, send messages, download stuff etc ?

maxpower

Use the iphone and not particularly impressed to be honest, never seem to have a 3g connection, internet more often doesn;t work than it does and texting takes forever
What happens next????

Minder

The 3g connection would be dependent on where you live i take it. Maxpower do you live in Dunloy? I would doubt if there is one there. My sister in law has one and she loves it, the I Phone that is.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"