50 shades of red

Started by Premier Emperor, September 09, 2012, 05:26:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnneycool

Quote from: homeofhurling8 on September 13, 2012, 11:14:30 AM
Couldnt be Johnney, sure Glennon was surely receiving treatment by the St Johns ambulance for the vicious assault by Tyrell which led to the final free which sparked the "dance" on the sideline ;)

True.

Was Cody not complaining about wee Tommy Walsh being impeded for the ball initially before Glennon got fouled, by Tyrell?

AZOffaly

Jaysus I forgot about that lad and his antics v Cork. No wonder Cody was going spare, sure that Glennon fella is as mad as a box of frogs, on mad tablets, on St. Maddington's day.

Hardy

... having his arse booted by Boots Madden.

Cyril Farrell fan

Unfortunately, Joe Canning's comments have taken the focus off Cody.
The sheeple in the media are afraid to address his behaviour on the sideline.

I remember Ger Loughnane getting pitchside bans for much less than what Cody did.

Premier Emperor

Quote from: Cyril Farrell fan on September 17, 2012, 11:12:52 AM
Unfortunately, Joe Canning's comments have taken the focus off Cody.
The sheeple in the media are afraid to address his behaviour on the sideline.

I remember Ger Loughnane getting pitchside bans for much less than what Cody did.
Cody is a Doctor now and a man of God FFS!

Absent

Looking at it again there now,it looks very bad from Cody the way he kept following Cunningham around and constantly mouthing and finger pointing,reminds me of a schoolyard bully who had never been made to take a backward step until then and couldn't cope with it,fair play to the ref,it was indeed a free as a result of one of these on the edge tackles that have been let go on too numerous occasions over the past several years.