HAS HE GOT A CLEW??

Started by Armagh4SamAgain, January 20, 2008, 07:49:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Armagh4SamAgain

I dont think mr McDonnell noes what he at. Hes lost and doesnt no what to be at. if he doesnt get sum help soon the hole year will be lost. the NFL strats in 3 weeks an wee need him to no what his best team is. If were going to be there at the end of the sumer he has to get things rite now. Its no use waiting til the sumer.

What do youse think???
'We just go out to play our football and let the critics say what they want. They usually do anyway"

Jinxy

If you were any use you'd be playing.

Armagh4SamAgain

no. r u?? I only ever drink on sundays at christmas. Or if im at a match.
'We just go out to play our football and let the critics say what they want. They usually do anyway"

orangeman

I know they said that Big Joe would be a hard act to follow but at least give the man a chance - are you writing him off in January ??

pintsofguinness

orangeman am I seeing things or are you taking something armagh4sam says seriously?
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

irunthev

I don't know much about Armagh football at present, but if you are judging a guy after a few McKenna Cup matches in the depths of winter, then you are even more unrealistic than the average Newcastle Utd fan. It's way too early. At this stage of the year no manager knows what their best team is and if he does, then he is completely blinkered and not the sort of manager than many would want to play for. Just because a fella doesn't show up or look great  in sub zero temperatures in January when the pitches are heavy under foot and the wind and rain is beating around the place, doesn't mean he won't be of use come May and June. Every manager needs a bit of time to assess players, and figure out their attitude, strengths etc. Come back in June and if it's still the mess you claim it is at the moment, we can discuss it further and probably agree with you. In the meantime, give the guy a break.

ziggysego

Tyrone didn't have much better luck in the Dr. McKenna Gaelic Life Cup. I don't think the team is in meltdown. It was about experimenting and seeing what is available to teams for the following year.

Ye of little faith.
Testing Accessibility

Armagh4SamAgain

But heres what he said!

Seniorfootball manager Peter McDonnell has warned his squad that he will be getting ruthless as he cuts his squad back following the end of their McKenna Cup campaign.

Armaghs interest in the competition ended following their 2-7 to 1-10 draw with St Marys at the weekend and McDonnell is ready to wield the axe.

We did what we said we would do in the competition, and gave everyone their chance, McDonnell said. They have all got a fair share of game time, and I can tell you there will be some serious reflection over the next 24 hours.

There will be cuts in the panel and that was always going to be the purpose of this - to give people the opportunity to see if they can step up to the mark. Some have, some havent.
Who>>
How long is it goin to take!

Aristotle Flynn

Give the man a chance for goodness sake!!
A tyrant must put on the appearance of uncommon devotion to religion.

orangeman

Pints - I think he's serious ???

pintsofguinness

He's not to be taken seriously. 
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Sandy Hill

Quote from: Armagh4SamAgain on January 20, 2008, 07:49:09 PM

I dont think mr McDonnell noes what he at. Hes lost and doesnt no what to be at. if he doesnt get sum help soon the hole year will be lost. the NFL strats in 3 weeks an wee need him to no what his best team is. If were going to be there at the end of the sumer he has to get things rite now. Its no use waiting til the sumer.

What do youse think???

Pudsy Ryan is alive and well!
"Stercus accidit"

RadioGAAGAA

Quote from: Armagh4SamAgain on January 20, 2008, 07:49:09 PM

What do youse think???

hav u gott an speelchekor?

As a Down man... I think he is the right man to take Armagh to where we'd all want them to be  ;D
i usse an speelchekor

gerry

its early days, yet if armargh had went on to win the mc kenna cup and being knocked out of the championship, would you be happier, i think not.

"Armargh 4 sam again" not this year
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

Bacon

The Armagh supporters are a demanding lot. Most of the young ones don't remember the bad times and expect their county to be competing for the All Ireland every year. I fear those days are gone for a while any way and it's not Peter McDonnell's fault.

I thought Armagh4SamAgain was right behind him when he was appointed? It doesn't take much for you to drop from hero to fool in Armagh football circles.
Down Championships Prediction League Winner 2009