Should babies be aloud at Mass??

Started by Armagh4SamAgain, December 23, 2007, 12:50:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should people take wee babies to Mass when they cry an all?

Yes they are all Gods children you no
14 (41.2%)
No - They stop people praying properly
6 (17.6%)
There should be specal room where you can leave them.
14 (41.2%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Guillem2

Talking is an overrated way of communicating.

stew

Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on December 23, 2007, 04:29:25 PM
Quote from: Armagh4SamAgain on December 23, 2007, 04:10:23 PM
Try going to a different parish. Some parishs have more babies than others and only catholic babies count cause the other ones dont go to mass

Just about now Pints!  :D :D :D

The twins must have been doing his head in this morning.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

magickingdom

Quote from: pintsofguinness on December 23, 2007, 04:21:48 PM
Someone will have to help me out, at what point are we suppose to laugh?

a4sa is a legend pog  :D

pintsofguinness

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

pintsofguinness

rosnarun

suffer little children who come unto me for theres is the kingdom of ect.....
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

Guillem2

Talking is an overrated way of communicating.

Gnevin

I think the real issue here is should Mothers and Babies be given seats right by the alter, and of course the best parking    ;D
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

ardal

there's a wee baby in our place now, and they've a wee crib and everything for him. Not a whimper out of him as he plays with his wee cows and donkeys

johnneycool

It's never too early to stop the indoctrination of the little ones plus if they didn't go to mass everyweekend they'd go straight to hell.

What about midnight mass? Is there anywhere that still does it at midnight or did the drunks falling out of the pub and into the pews put an end to it?

Oh and don't forget your new outfit as the fashion parade as you go up for communion is unreal at this time of year.

THE MIGHTY QUINN

Quote from: Gnevin on December 24, 2007, 10:09:56 AM
I think the real issue here is should Mothers and Babies be given seats right by the alter, and of course the best parking    ;D

Excellent Gnevin 10/10

ONeill

Quote from: Take Your Points on December 24, 2007, 02:29:25 PM
Parents should stay at home with their kids until they can go to Mass without bothering others, take turns.  It appears that either there is an unwilling ness by one or other partner to stay at home and mind the infants or they take the children to act as a distraction during Mass.  Never took ours until they went to school. 

Why torture the poor children by taking them to Mass before they are old enough to have a clue about what is going on?  Nobody benefits!

100% spot on.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

pintsofguinness

It would help if there was some manners on the children - not their fault they don't know any different but the parent's do or should!

Oh and don't forget your new outfit as the fashion parade as you go up for communion is unreal at this time of year.
True
and have you seen how parent's dress their children? Ridiculous!
I don't know what's wrong with some people!