Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

overthehill

Quote from: 1life 1club on September 25, 2010, 08:37:51 PM
think the eventual winners will some from the semi tomorow.. dromintee arnt that hot and if and thats a big if we beat cross we wouldnt fear them 1 bit..  any 50 50 calls tonight was got by dromintee. ;D

no doubt we will have full support from our neighbours the 'bridge' tomorow in ibrox..lol
scum ;D

Wee bit over the top there! In fairness i hear the Bridge let our boys have a runout on their pitch friday night so fair play to them for that!

As for the match itself Im a bit like Tac-the heart is wanting it so bad its about to burst but the head is telling me I cant see it! But at the end of the day its a match so we have a chance.

Think its essential we start well-if cross get away they can end up tanking you!!  Think we will need a couple of goals as cross i feel have better point takers! And in Tasker we have the most natural goalscorer in the county so heres hopeing!!

Oisin been out is an obvious boost although there are rumours flying about that the McEntees have been back training with Cross this 3 weeks and are togging out!! How much truth is in this i dont know!!

illdecide

P OG's v Clans in the B League quarter final play offs next sunday (03rd October) at 12:00 noon. Venue TBA (most likely neutral venue)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

sammymaguire

What date is the Armagh county final pencilled in for?? Is it semi-finals stage now?
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

sean og

Intermediate next sunday 3rd Oct
Juinor on the 10th Oct
Senior on the 17th Oct

BroJolly

Any word on the athletic grounds being available?

winsamsoon

Clans got a vital two points against the sarsfields. A one point victory.
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

gaapunter

Quote from: winsamsoon on September 26, 2010, 03:27:46 PM

Win is that the Clans now safe?

fcuksake

Harps beat Newtown by 8 or 9 points
I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.

winsamsoon

Think it's still possible for les blues to go down but it will take a couple of hail mary's and maybe some conspiring( which I wouldn't rule out)
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

Goats Do Shave

Ballyhegan beat Madden 1.07 - 0.09

Good game, vital win!

IVEDECIDED

Quote from: winsamsoon on September 26, 2010, 03:27:46 PM

It was a two point win the score board was wrong - anyway Clans should have won this by 10 or 12 have been 9 points up in the second half before they started f**king about as usual!

armaghniac

If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Ard Macha

Clonmore beat St Pauls by 4 points and they even had 2 players sent off..

::)

Mack the finger

Cross 1 14 St Pats 2 11

Clarke and Tasker off, straight reds.

Armaghgeddon