Connacht Club Championships 2018

Started by Owenmoresider, September 24, 2018, 12:11:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

galwayman

Quote from: Gael85 on November 25, 2018, 06:52:33 PM
Quote from: From the Bunker on November 25, 2018, 05:56:06 PM
Quote from: larryin89 on November 25, 2018, 05:14:14 PM
Hard luck ballintubber , fought hard , good first half but the best team kicked on in the second half. I thought Molloy was magnificent for corofin , something amiss, for him not to be involved with county team .  Still don't think diarmuid realises his own ability to run at teams , he will be some player when he does .

What is amiss is that he was involved with the under 20's, Corofin and NUIG Sigerson last Spring and Walsh had a chance to have a look at him with Galway Seniors . When he was available Galway were into the Business end of the Year.

I'd see it as good, he was not in the Senior Panel. The lad had enough on his plate.

Think Molloy was overage for the u20s this year but Corofin club campaign means their players get little opportunity to play in the league.
He is involved with the county team.He was on the senior panel this year and came on against Dublin in the AI semi final.
Corofins run last year obviously didn't help the cause of a young lad trying to establish himself in a county setup, when the league is almost over by the time he becomes available.
He was not u20 in 2018.
Two years overage for it.

Maroon Manc

Molloy looked a lot more powerful then he did earlier on in the year , the S & C program he's on is paying dividends. He should be a great addition to the Galway team this year. I thought Wall might e ahead of him in the pecking order but not after what we saw yesterday.

Corofin were comfortable when they eventually stopped losing nearly every kickout.

GaillimhIarthair

Best of luck to Oranmore Maree and An Spideal in their respect All Ireland semi finals this afternoon. 

Owenmoresider

Great win for Easkey today, good to see one Sligo side will be gracing Croke Park this year anyway. Will be tough against the latest Kerry "junior" juggernaut but they'll give it a rattle.

magpie seanie

Great to see, fair play to Dessie and co.