Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: AFM on February 15, 2020, 11:06:24 PM
You don't do irony  ::)

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 15, 2020, 08:13:18 PM
Quote from: Captain Obvious on February 15, 2020, 07:36:24 PM
Quote from: mrdeeds on February 15, 2020, 05:37:31 PM
Caroline Flack

Seems like the idiot trolls on social media contributed to her death.

Trolls and press, what a rotten place social media can be.

How many times have you trolled on here? J70 Trueblue and others, god knows who you trolled before changing your usernames. You're obviously so angry that you can't see irony. You'll be fine, once the meds kick in you'll be great!

Ah just I'm messing with you, call me
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

quit yo jibbajabba

Ye could call MR2 manys a thing but i dont think a troll would be one

But anyway the same mans well able to speak for himself and has the measure of you at the same time; ill leave yis to it;

Bejaysus this oul social meejas a pollution and yet im still on er...

Capt Pat

Quote from: Boycey on February 15, 2020, 10:38:58 PM
Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on February 15, 2020, 10:31:59 PM
Quote from: AFM on February 15, 2020, 10:28:48 PMDo you read your own posts, you are a parasite. This board breeds them 20 odd lads who think they have to right to say what they want under the guise of anonymity and then berate the idiot trolls jesus wept, you are a ballbag if a man.

Says the man on his 8th username

Who else is/was he? I'm very slow at figuring these things out  :(

Maybe I am slow at this too. My guess is Syferus.

Capt Pat

Very sad and shocking about Caroline Flack. I didn't think she was mad or bad enough to commit suicde.

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: AFM on February 15, 2020, 10:49:36 PMSums up the main contributors here, hopefully the law to stop anonymous posting on social media comes in soon and the parasites here can crawl back in their caves.

The irony of this post

Never change foxkkkomander

AFM

Quote from: Capt Pat on February 16, 2020, 12:13:02 AM
Very sad and shocking about Caroline Flack. I didn't think she was mad or bad enough to commit suicde.

So you knew all about her mental state of mind.

AFM

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 15, 2020, 11:26:51 PM
Quote from: AFM on February 15, 2020, 11:06:24 PM
You don't do irony  ::)

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 15, 2020, 08:13:18 PM
Caroline Flack

Trolls and press, what a rotten place social media can be.

How many times have you trolled on here? J70 Trueblue and others, god knows who you trolled before changing your usernames. You're obviously so angry that you can't see irony. You'll be fine, once the meds kick in you'll be great!

Ah just I'm messing with you, call me

Calling someone out isn't trolling.

Orior

There's never any good news or fun in this thread. Maybe we should have a Wake thread. Wakes can be great craic.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

ziggy90

Quote from: Orior on February 16, 2020, 11:15:18 AM
There's never any good news or fun in this thread. Maybe we should have a Wake thread. Wakes can be great craic.

Great idea. Start one.
Questions that shouldn't be asked shouldn't be answered

thebuzz

Quote from: Capt Pat on February 16, 2020, 12:08:53 AM
Quote from: Boycey on February 15, 2020, 10:38:58 PM
Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on February 15, 2020, 10:31:59 PM
Quote from: AFM on February 15, 2020, 10:28:48 PMDo you read your own posts, you are a parasite. This board breeds them 20 odd lads who think they have to right to say what they want under the guise of anonymity and then berate the idiot trolls jesus wept, you are a ballbag if a man.

Says the man on his 8th username

Who else is/was he? I'm very slow at figuring these things out  :(

Maybe I am slow at this too. My guess is Syferus.

Not sure if it's Syferus but he/she/it is back on here for three weeks and hasn't posted a pleasant comment anywhere I can see. Always but always courting controversy.

trueblue1234

There's been a load of usernames stretching back to Sureyouwill. That said, he's right in this case the comment by Saffron in this thread was poor taste.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

seafoid

Caroline Flack

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/tv/2020/02/15/caroline-flacks-death-travesty-complicated-many-would-like-admit/
"But for those who contributed to Flack's tabloid notoriety as a feckless, youth-hungry singleton, the assault story – complete with horrifying photos of a blood-spattered bedroom – was the very one they've been waiting for. It is extremely telling to see a litter of 404 pages across The Sun now Flack has died; an erasure of the reportage that attempted to shame her."
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Saffrongael

Nobody knows what was going on with her, latest rumour that she just found out the case against her was going ahead. But i suppose it's easier to blame the S*n, and get the likes into the bargain.
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

Hoof Hearted

Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

BennyCake

Sad to hear about Harry Gregg. His playing career before my time, but his heroics in Munich will forever be remembered, no matter what team you follow. RIP.