You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: snoopdog on December 03, 2020, 12:55:38 PM
Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on December 03, 2020, 11:31:57 AM
Quote from: laoislad on December 03, 2020, 10:55:59 AM
Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on December 03, 2020, 09:29:02 AM
The wee girls in bad form every morn now cos he hasnt came yet but hes came to others in the class,

Boot in the bollocks is correct for the genius who came up way that
I'm the same with my 3. I'm not putting him out for another couple of weeks though. Feck that.

Tell them he has Covid and is self isolating
Elf isolating.   Sorry.
Yeah we have one also . 2 days in . Heading north for the weekend. He isnt coming.

;D

BennyCake

Do kids fall for that elf shite?

It's like telling childer if you don't behave Santa will come back and take your toys away. Kids aren't stupid. Sure I've never heard of Santa coming back to take anyone's toys away  ::)

Dire Ear

I've a daughter in P6, 9yold,  and she absolutley loves her elf,  and it's overnight activities--CANNOT BE TOUCHED by human hand,  god bless the innocence I say.
When the innocence goes....... :-\

J70

Quote from: BennyCake on December 03, 2020, 01:43:57 PM

It's like telling childer if you don't behave Santa will come back and take your toys away. Kids aren't stupid. Sure I've never heard of Santa coming back to take anyone's toys away  ::)

We avoided it with my older kid.

My younger one, she's been seeing it on these stupid "lives of spoiled kids being exploited by their parents" videos she watches on you tube. My wife finally gave in, and now we have to find a new spot each night. Oh, and also answer questions she leaves on notes to the elf about it's life and Santa!

delgany

Let me say ... enjoy these days of innocence...they are the best years. There is no craic with young adults etc, they are real pain in the head

Gmac

Quote from: J70 on December 03, 2020, 02:51:18 PM
Quote from: BennyCake on December 03, 2020, 01:43:57 PM

We avoided it with my older kid.

My younger one, she's been seeing it on these stupid "lives of spoiled kids being exploited by their parents" videos she watches on you tube. My wife finally gave in, and now we have to find a new spot each night. Oh, and also answer questions she leaves on notes to the elf about it's life and Santa!
tell them cuomo made the elf quarantine and they might be back next year depending on vaccination .

johnnycool

Quote from: delgany on December 03, 2020, 03:34:13 PM
Let me say ... enjoy these days of innocence...they are the best years. There is no craic with young adults etc, they are real pain in the head

Ah here now, I get great joy out of embarrassing the feck out of mine in front of their friends.

Love their little sour bakes.

Olly

Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".

Eamonnca1

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Have said it before but Allison Morris , what an unhappy dose with massive chip on her shoulder about anyone with set of balls between their legs. Jesus she makes Morrissey look like Billy Connolly. She loves an old sectarian divide too

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on February 09, 2021, 10:42:14 PM
Have said it before but Allison Morris , what an unhappy dose with massive chip on her shoulder about anyone with set of balls between their legs. Jesus she makes Morrissey look like Billy Connolly. She loves an old sectarian divide too
Don't know how she gets the gigs she does.

ONeill

I think, the older you get the less really annoyed about anything you are but more things irk you yet you just throw eyes up and move on. Saw this in an article regarding old people and their advice. The best one was not to get annoyed about anthing unimportant but be irked by loads and say nothing.

The annoying stuff:
Racism
Stupidity

The irky stuff:
People who wish others well on social media, even though the recipient isn't on social media, or is sitting beside them. Birthdays, anniversaries...fcuk up
People who reveal how much they cycled/ran that day. Fcuk up.
People who publish pics of their children/baby regularly. f**k up.

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

StPatsAbu

quit yo jibbajabba

Quote from: ONeill on July 17, 2021, 11:42:05 PM
I think, the older you get the less really annoyed about anything you are but more things irk you yet you just throw eyes up and move on. Saw this in an article regarding old people and their advice. The best one was not to get annoyed about anthing unimportant but be irked by loads and say nothing.

The annoying stuff:
Racism
Stupidity

The irky stuff:
People who wish others well on social media, even though the recipient isn't on social media, or is sitting beside them. Birthdays, anniversaries...fcuk up
People who reveal how much they cycled/ran that day. Fcuk up.
People who publish pics of their children/baby regularly. f**k up.

Is this a definitive list or is there other stuff 😉😆

Truth hurts